Find out more about how we can help you. CHAT LIVE with a representative now.We are dedicated to defending you against animal attacks and dog maulings in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Downtown LA Law Group Dog Bite Law Firm has a reputation amongst insurance companies for our tenacious plaintiff litigation. We will not stop until we can get you the maximum compensation amount for your injuries. You are not alone we are here to help. Dog Attacks particularly against children have witnessed increasing publicity over the past decade. However despite great tragedies dog attacks remain a great danger to many residents of Beverly Hills. Our City has witnessed a rise in the ownership of particularly harmful dog breeds which are prone to bite humans and cause severe dig bite injuries to those attacked.
Dog Breeds and Danger Posed to You or your Children in Beverly Hills:Common breeds to exhibit dangerous behavior are Rottweiler’s, Pit Bulls [often referred to as APT American Pit-bull Terrier], Presa Canarios, Dobermans, German Shepherds and breeds that have these partial mixes. Unfortunately, approximately 70% of dog bite victims are children and about 80% involve bodily harm and some end in fatalities. One should be very careful and vigilant in the safety of their loved ones If a neighbor owns any of these breeds or your home is frequented by a person who brings any of these dogs to your place.
Common Injuries From Dog BitesThere are many types of bodily injuries which take place as a result of a dog bite. One should note that injuries may manifest themselves hours or even days after the initial attack.
- Lacerations and Abrasions
- Puncture injuries in which the Canine teeth puncture through the skin in to the soft tissue of the victim
- Tissue loss and the tearing away of tissue
- Crush injuries: Crushing of the bones in your arms of legs from the impact of the bite
- Brain Damage resulting from being pushed or thrown to the ground by the weight of the dog.
- Fractured bones or dislocations from falling down from the attack
- Sprain / strain injuries
- Permanent Scaring of the Arms, Legs, or Face,
- Amputations: the ripping off of fingers and the subsequent loss of the use of the hands
- Infections: Rabies, Hepatitis, Canine specific infections
Check Also– What to do after a dog bite?
– Los Angeles Dog Bite Laws
– Psychological damages after a dog bite
– Pain and suffering compensation
– Common Bodily and Emotional Dog Bite Injuries
– PTSD Dog Bite Lawsuit
– Numbness After a Dog Bite
– Beverly Hills Dog Bite Lawyer
– Value of a Dog Bite Injury Claim
– Riverside county dog bite laws
– Puncture Wounds from Dog Bites
– Statute of Limitations Dog Bite Injury
– Infections from Dog Bites
Emotion Injuries: Pain and Suffering and emotional distress:Dog bite don’t only victimize the person physically but also emotionally. Emotional pain and suffering that can result from a dog bite incident include
- PTSD: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Loss of Consortium
- Long Term Emotional Distress and fear of Dogs when one is nearby
Compensation for a Dog Bite Injury Beverly Hills:In order to maximize compensation to a victim of a dog bite an attorney needs to be abreast of dog bite laws in Beverly Hills, Local ordinances, California Personal Injury Laws, and legal procedure in a LA County Superior Courts. You should never attempt to settle a dog bite incident alone. We advise any person who has been inflicted by dog bite to initially consult personal injury dog bite attorneys before talking to the dog owner or his insurance carrier. Dog owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs. That is why a tenacious and skilled legal team is needed to maximize your settlement. OUR NO RECOVERY NO FEE AGREEMENT: Remember you WILL NOT Be Charged a penny UNTIL you receive compensation for your Dog Bite Injuries; And we will work diligently so that we can maximize your settlement for the injuries pan and suffering you had to endure. Get your case started today by calling our office (855) DT-LA-LAW to begin your free consultation. You’ll never know what your options are until you discuss them with skilled professional attorneys at our Dog Bite Law Firm.
Check Also– San Bernardino dog bite lawyers
– Bakersfield Dog Bite Lawyer
– San Diego Dog Bite Lawyer
– Child Dog Bite Victims
– One Bite Rule – California Dog Bite Laws