- Lacerations and Abrasions
- Puncture injuries in which the Canine teeth puncture through the skin in to the soft tissue of the victim
- Tissue loss and the tearing away of tissue
- Crush injuries: Crushing of the bones in your arms of legs from the impact of the bite
- Brain Damage resulting from being pushed or thrown to the ground by the weight of the dog.
- Fractured bones or dislocations from falling down from the attack
- Sprain / strain injuries
- Permanent Scaring of the Arms, Legs, or Face,
- Amputation Injuries: the ripping off of fingers and the subsequent loss of the use of the hands
- Nerve Damage
- Infections: Rabies, Hepatitis, Canine specific infections
- PTSD: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Loss of Consortium
- Long Term Emotional Distress and fear of Dogs when one is nearby
The Ultimate Guide to Do bite Injuries– What to do after a Dog Bite?
– Which Dog Breeds are dangerous?
– Most Common Injuries Caused by Dog Attacks
– List of 6 Dog Bite Prevention Tips for Kids
– Do I Need a Lawyer for a Dog Bite Claim?
– Dog Bite Compensation Claims
– Dog Bite Lawsuit Costs
– Filing a Dog Attack Lawsuit – Value of My Case
– Los Angeles Dog Bite Laws
– Postal Worker Dog Bite Injury Attorney
– Police dog bite injury lawyer
– One Bite Rule – California Dog Bite Laws – Common Bodily and Emotional Dog Bite Injuries
– PTSD Dog Bite Lawsuit
– Numbness After a Dog Bite
– Beverly Hills Dog Bite Lawyer
– Value of a Dog Bite Injury Claim
– Riverside county dog bite laws
– Puncture Wounds from Dog Bites
– Statute of Limitations Dog Bite Injury
– Infections from Dog Bites
– San Bernardino dog bite lawyers
– Bakersfield Dog Bite Lawyer
– San Diego Dog Bite Lawyer
– Child Dog Bite Victims
– One Bite Rule – California Dog Bite Laws
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.
We Can Help Los Angeles Dog Bite Lawyers
The attorneys at Downtown LA Law are professional and experienced Dog Bite Attorneys that have a lengthy history in dealing with cases involving dog bites or a dog mauling. Lawsuits against Dog Owners and their insurance companies can be an arduous and ofter complex task. It is our priority to make sure you get compensated for the tragedy you have had to experience; we will work diligently so that we can maximize your settlement for the injuries you had to endure. Remember you WILL NOT Be Charged a penny UNTIL you have received compensation for your Dog Bite Injuries.