- Alutech – Tofane
- Banshee – Phantom and Spitfire
- Bianchi – Methanol 29
- Canyon – Spectral 140 – 27.5 and 29; and Strive CF
- Ghost – AMR Riot 130
- Guerilla – Gravity Megatrail
- Ibis – Ripley 29
- Intense – Tracer, Carbine 29 and Spyder 29 Comp
- Knolly – Warden
- Nicolai – Helius
- Norco – Sight Carbon 7.1
- Nukeproof – Mega TR
- Orange – Five and Five 29
- Specialized – Enduro 650B and 29
Filing a Defective Product LawsuitProduct liability lawsuits are based on proving the existence of one of three types of defects. (1) Defect in the product original design. Can be proved by showing the a comparable design which poses a significantly lower risk of harm to the consumer existed at the time of production. (2) Defect in the manufacturing process. So that the consumer product sold was markedly different and as a result more dangerous than its original design. (3) Defect in the labeling: Failure to place warning as to the proper used of the product and or dangers associated with common use of the product.
Steps to Take if Injured
- Seek medical assistance as soon as the accident takes place.
- Do not alter, make modifications or fix the bike in any way.
- Do not return the bike or shock absorbers to any retailer or manufacturer.
- Keep all sales information and receipts.
- Contact a defective product attorney.
Compensation Available for VictimsIndividuals who have been suffered injuries due to the use of a defective consumer product are entitled to financial recovery for all damages suffered. A calculation of the actual recovery in a defective product based lawsuit is initially difficult to determine. Some of the most important factors in determine the amount of recovery available include the following…
- The severity and magnitude of the bodily injuries that have been suffered by the individual.
- Economic damages incurred by the injured party. This can include loss of income, loss of future income and property damages.
- Non economic damages compensation. This includes pain and suffering compensation, and availability for punitive damage.
Attorney Consultation Available Free of ChargeIf you or a loved one have suffered injuries due to the Bicycle Shocks manufactured by Cane Creek and have any further legal questions regarding the filing of a claim or lawsuit feel free to contact our law offices. All legal consultations and case review are provided by our attorneys free of charge. Further Information: Defective Bicycle Lawsuits Defective Bicycle Helmet Lawsuits
A man lost his life after suffering severe burn injuries at a strip mall in Pico Rivera after a fire broke out […] read more
On November 30, 2018, Max Benson – a thirteen-year-old autistic boy – died a few days after an incident at Guiding Hands […] read more
At approximately 6 a.m. the morning of Friday, November 8, a violent crash occurred on Pacific Coast Highway near Tuna Canyon Road […] read more
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) has recently banned taxi and rideshare curbside pick-ups; the airport has redirected travelers looking for a ride […] read more
The incident occurred Saturday, November 2, 2019, in Northern California on Highway 99 near Sacramento. According to authorities, a woman was impaled […] read more
On Friday, November 1, 2019, at approximately 4 a.m., a brief police pursuit on the 101 Freeway concluded in a rollover crash. […] read more
On Sunday evening, October 20, 2019 shortly before 9pm, a suspected DUI driver caused an accident that resulted in significant damage – […] read more
On October 16, 2019, a mother and her 4-year-old daughter – only identified as Alexa – were walking on the crosswalk at […] read more