The Recall includes close to 16,500 vehicles produces by Polaris. The specific vehicles involved in the recall include the 2013 Polaris Ranger® 500 EFI and Ranger Crew® 500 EFI recreational off-highway vehicles. The model numbers of the vehicles include…
Current Investigation into Manufacturing Defect Claims Underway:
- R13RH50AG, R13RH50AH, R13RH50AM and R13RH50AR
- R13WH50AG, R13WH50AH, R13WH50AR and R13WH50AX
The DTLA Law Group is currently investigating possible class action and single party claims against Polaris, the manufacturers of the Ranger Recreation Off-Road vehicle, for defects in their product resulting in significant injuries to riders and passengers. According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission report on the recall Polaris has received at least one report of the Ranger off road vehicles throttle failing and subsequently resulting in operators loss of control.
Recovery Available for Individual Who Have Suffered Harm Caused By Recalled Vehicles
Under personal injury laws in the United States individuals are able to receive monetary recovery for all harms sustained due to the negligent and wrongful action of others or the use of a defective product. A calculation of the settlement amount an injured party can receive in such cases are predicated on several important factors. Some of the most important factors which can play a sizeable role in any settlement amount in defective product cases include…
Speak With an Attorney Regarding Your Case
- The specific type of injury suffered
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses resulting from the harm suffered
- Loss of work hours and or wages as well as loss of future income capacity resulting from any long term or permanent injures
- Mental anguish including compensation for pain and suffering
- Available assets and or insurance coverage on the part of the at fault (liable) entities
- Availability of punitive damages – such damages can be awarded in cases where the at fault party acted with the intention to cause harm or acted in a grossly negligent manner.
: Our law firm is proud to represent individuals who have suffered injuries due to defective products including the faulty manufacturing of off road vehicles. If you have any further legal questions feel free to contact our law offices toll free. (855)385-2529. All consultations are provided free of charge.
Recall Information for Polaris Ranger Recall