- Traumatic brain damage
- Laceration of the face
- Sever gashes to the head leading to hemorrhage
- Spinal Cord Damage: leading to paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Broken noses and broken teeth
- Facial lacerations and permanent scarring
- Loss of sight
- Broke pelvis and broke legs
- Disc Herniation
- Mental Stress including Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
Taxi Company Liability and Insurance Coverage for a Taxi accidentTaxi cab companies possess a No Fault insurance coverage; meaning that is you are a passenger in a tax vehicle and sustained injuries as a result of an accident the taxi companies insurance must be held compelled responsible for any medical const and injuries you have suffered. The vast majority of Taxicab Corporations carry a $50,000 no-fault coverage, on top of any liability coverage provided by their insurance.
Taxi Accidents– Taxi Accident – Uber/Lyft Accidents – Taxi Cab Rear End Accidents – Taxi Cab Passenger Injury Lawsuits – How can i sue Taxi Cab Company – Taxi Accidents Orange County – Taxi lawsuits in San Francisco – California Common Carrier Laws – Traffic Accident – Highway Accidents Many injuries and damages suffered by taxicab passenger exceed the $50,000 limit. It is always advised to contact a car accident personal injury lawyer regarding your matter so that you can be fully compensated for the injuries you have suffered.
What should I do after a taxi cab accident – Steps to TakeIf any individual has been hurt in a taxicab accident contact an emergency medical response team immediately. You health and safety should be paramount. Always, demand that the police and paramedics be called & never leave the accident scene without talking to the police until the emergency response team has arrived. Other important task you should do after a taxicab incident are as follows.
- Gather as much information regarding the incident as possible: if you have a camera or a camera phone take pictures of the damages vehicles the intersection, and any skid marks on the pavement.
- If there are witnesses be sure to ask for their information including names, phone numbers and other information needed to get in contact with them.
- If possible ask for the information of the taxicab driver; however is he refuses in anyway do not place you safety in jeopardy.
- Take the name of other drivers and passengers involved in the incident.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency, Police department, or County Sheriff’s office to report the incident.
- If Insurance adjusters from any party contact you do not provide any answers and DO NOT sign any of the documents they provide you. Taxi insurance companies will attempt to low-ball any offer in the begging since they believe you have not yet spoken to an auto collision attorney.
- Contact an auto accident attorney regarding your matter, and provide him with the information you have garnered.