Taxi Accident Attorney | Liability for Taxi Cab Traffic Injury Claims
Taxi cabs are often driven by negligently by drivers who often speed, use narcotics or other intoxicating drugs before driving and drive recklessly. According to estimates, taxi related accidents take place more than 10 times per day on our streets. There are numerous causes of taxicab accidents, some of the most common factors being, taxi driver error, driver fatigue or distraction, speeding, failure to maintain automobile used as a taxicab, and driving while under the influence of an alcoholic substance or narcotic. Our Taxi Accident Attorney is here to answer all your questions and provide legal guidance when needed. All consultations regarding your claim are free of charge. RIGHTS OF THE INJURED: If you have been involved in a recent taxicab related incident including being hit by a taxicab while walking, riding a bicycle or motorcycle, or a collision with a car contact our offices today to schedule a free no cost consultation with a trusted Taxi Accident Attorney. These accidents lead to many serious injuries such as
- Traumatic brain damage
- Laceration of the face
- Sever gashes to the head leading to hemorrhage
- Spinal Cord Damage: leading to paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Broken noses and broken teeth
- Facial lacerations and permanent scarring
- Loss of sight
- Broke pelvis and broke legs
- Disc Herniation
- Mental Stress including Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
Taxi Company Liability and Insurance Coverage for a Taxi accident
Taxi cab companies possess a No Fault insurance coverage; meaning that is you are a passenger in a tax vehicle and sustained injuries as a result of an accident the taxi companies insurance must be held compelled responsible for any medical const and injuries you have suffered. The vast majority of Taxicab Corporations carry a $50,000 no-fault coverage, on top of any liability coverage provided by their insurance.
– Taxi Accident – Uber/Lyft Accidents – Taxi Cab Rear End Accidents – Taxi Cab Passenger Injury Lawsuits – How can i sue Taxi Cab Company – Taxi Accidents Orange County – Taxi lawsuits in San Francisco – California Common Carrier Laws – Traffic Accident – Highway Accidents Many injuries and damages suffered by taxicab passenger exceed the $50,000 limit. It is always advised to contact a car accident personal injury lawyer regarding your matter so that you can be fully compensated for the injuries you have suffered.
What should I do after a taxi cab accident – Steps to Take
If any individual has been hurt in a taxicab accident contact an emergency medical response team immediately. You health and safety should be paramount. Always, demand that the police and paramedics be called & never leave the accident scene without talking to the police until the emergency response team has arrived. Other important task you should do after a taxicab incident are as follows.
- Gather as much information regarding the incident as possible: if you have a camera or a camera phone take pictures of the damages vehicles the intersection, and any skid marks on the pavement.
- If there are witnesses be sure to ask for their information including names, phone numbers and other information needed to get in contact with them.
- If possible ask for the information of the taxicab driver; however is he refuses in anyway do not place you safety in jeopardy.
- Take the name of other drivers and passengers involved in the incident.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency, Police department, or County Sheriff’s office to report the incident.
- If Insurance adjusters from any party contact you do not provide any answers and DO NOT sign any of the documents they provide you. Taxi insurance companies will attempt to low-ball any offer in the begging since they believe you have not yet spoken to an auto collision attorney.
- Contact an auto accident attorney regarding your matter, and provide him with the information you have garnered.
Such information can be useful in getting you the compensation you are owed for your injuries and property damage. If you have been involved in a taxicab accident contact our auto collision hotline (855) DTLALAW to speak to a taxicab injury attorney and schedule a free consultation.
How we can help – Legal Representation for Injured Victims of Taxi Accident
Our aggressive and accident Lawyers will keep on the offensive until we make sure you have been fully compensated for your injuries and vindicated for your loss. We will go to trial and take on negligent drivers and their insurance carriers’ so that your rights are protected. Victims of Taxicab and public transportation accidents are eligible to receive compensation for (1) All medical expenses resulting from injuries (2) Future medical costs and rehabilitation expenses (3) Pain and Suffering and mental anguish (4) Lost income (5) Cost of home and nursing care (6) Punitive Damages – where possible
Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit – Death of a Family Member in a Taxicab Accident:
In the state of California certain relatives of the deceased have the right to seek financial recovery for the death of their loved one due to the negligent or intentional acts of others. California Code of Civil Procedure Section 377.60 provides a basis for who can file a claim for wrongful death in the state of California, “The decedent’s surviving spouse, domestic partner, children, and issue of deceased children, or, if there is no surviving issue of the decedent, the persons, including the surviving spouse or domestic partner, who would be entitled to the property of the decedent by intestate succession.”
Taxicab Accident Lawyer can Help you win your lawsuit and receive compensation for your injuries
If you need a California taxi cab lawyer we can help. We will take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your loss; in the meantime, concentrate on the most important part of this process – your recovery. Remember that it is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured to report any accident claim before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our auto accident lawyers concerning your taxi related accident claim. Further Infomration: Common Carrier Laws and Taxicab Passenger Injuries Can a Taxicab Company be sued for Injuries to Passengers
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
The Ultimate Guide to Taxi accidents
– Taxi Accident
– Uber/Lyft Accidents
– Taxi Cab Rear End Accidents
– Taxi Cab Passenger Injury Lawsuits
– How can i sue Taxi Cab Company
– Taxi Accidents Orange County
– Taxi lawsuits in San Francisco
– California Common Carrier Laws
– Traffic Accident
– Highway Accidents
DTLA Client Review
Free Case Review 24/7