Los Angeles highways and freeways are the cornerstone of transportation in Los Angeles and Southern California. As such our freeways witness frequent accidents including dangerous highway pile up accidents, SUV rollover accident, multi-car crashes, truck jackknifing accidents, rear end collision and head on collisions. Such collisions often lead to serious injuries ranging from brain damage, and spinal cord injury to broken limbs and sadly in many cases roadway fatalities.
If you have been injured in an auto accident on a highway, contact our highway personal injury hotline to schedule a free consultation with a highway injury attorney
: (855) DTLALAW
List of the most used California Interstate highways and State freeways:
Interstate 10 Traffic Accidents:
I-10, also referred to as the Santa Monica Freeway and the San Bernardino freeway, runs from the Ocean in the city of Santa Monica to the Arizona Border, running trough through Los Angeles including Downtown Los Angeles and San Bernardino. Estimated 350,000 motorists, Car drivers, Motorcycle riders and Truck drivers used the I-10 on a daily basis.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (888) 649-7166.
– Highway Pileup
– Falling Objects
– Highway Defect
– Rear End
– Common injuries from a car accident
– California Car Accident Laws
Call (888) 649-7166 to set up a free, no obligation consultation to find out if you have a case.
Interstate 405 (I-405 San Diego Freeway) Car collisions :
The San Diego Freeway is an important artery for residence, and workers in Southern California). The 405 runs from South Orange County up through Los Angeles to the San Fernando Valley where it is merged with interstate 5; an Estimated 330,000 drivers used the 405 on a daily basis.
Interstate 5 (I-5)Auto Accidents:
Interstate 5 is a significant artery for the state of California. Road conditions on the 1-5 are often poor leading to a large number of highway pile up accident and head on collisions. If you have sustained injuries on a highway pile up contact our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers
for highway accidents today.
Other major California Freeways where highway accidents occur
- US 101
- Interstate 580 (I-580)
- Rout 91
- Interstate 8 (I-8)
- Interstate 210 (I-210)
- Interstate 80 (I-80
If you have sustained injuries on any California highway contact our highway traffic accident lawyers to schedule a free no cost consultation.
Common causes of highway auto accidents:
Some of the most frequent causes of highway accidents are as follows
- Roadway defect: improper highway maintenance, defective repair, defective construction
- Speeding and tailgating
- Climactic conditions: many drivers fail to slow down their speeds during rainstorms, snow and sleet or high winds.
- Negligent truck drivers
- DUI on the highway including use of drugs such as marijuana
- Distracted Driving including the use of mobile phones and texting
All too often children suffer the worst injuries in traffic accidents on highways in Los Angels because they are usually seated in the back of the vehicle without proper seat belt usage. If you or family members have suffered a rear end on a highway contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our auto accident attorneys.
Highway accident lawsuits and liability
If you need a Los Angeles freeway accidents lawyer
we can help. We will take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your loss; in the meantime, concentrate on the most important part of this process – your recovery.
: it is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured to report any collision accident claim before limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of injury lawyers regarding your highway accident: (855-DT-LA-LAW)
What Steps Should I take after being involved in a Highway Accident
Highway Accidents can be freighting experiences, leaving even the most experienced driver in shock Many of our clients always tell us that they wish they knew what to do after the accident in order to save time when it comes to filing their claim. We have decided to make a checklist for what to do after you have been involved in an accident.
Call (888) 649-7166 to schedule a free legal consultation.
Here are our tips:
- Stay calm; while this may be the most basic tip, it is the most valuable. Numerous studies show that when you remain calm, you can stay in control of the situation
- Take photos, we cannot stress how important and effective photographs can be for your claim. Photograph your vehicle, the place of the incident, the other vehicle or vehicle’s involved, and all other important information;
- Witness statements; this can be particularly important in determining and establishing liability if it is a question. A witness statement can also help further establish your case;
- Take notes; you should take notes of all weather conditions, and anything you can remember at the time of the accident. Was the light green, yellow or red, how fast you believe the other vehicle was going and time the accident took occurred;
- Statements made at the scene of the accident; this can be particularly important if there was something said at the time of the accident. If the driver of the vehicle causing the accident admits liability, then it can be admissible under certain exceptions;
- Keep records; we recommend that you keep records of everything. Our favorite clients are those that have detailed records. This makes everyone’s job easier and helps the process including settlements move smoothly. What documents should you keep? Anything that is related to the accident should be considered important and kept;
- Insurance information; insurance information is critical. Make sure you get the name of the driver, license number, make and model of the vehicle and all relevant insurance information. It is important that you get the name of the insurance provider for the other vehicle and ask who their claim representative is.
- Most importantly, seek medical attention if you are injured. Many clients fail to seek medical treatment immediately. If you have been injured, make sure you go to your physician to ensure that your injuries are not serious. Once you visit your physician, your attorney will be able to obtain their records and reports in order obtain a favorable settlement.
Contact A Trusted Los Angeles Highway Accident Lawyer
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form or call (888) 649-7166 today.
If you have been involved in a car accident make sure you discuss your options with an attorney to determine whether it is worth pursuing your claim. Often times there are aspects of your settlement and injuries which may be overlooked and the attorneys at Downtown LA Law can help