Glendale Auto Accident Lawyers
Our law firm, the Downtown LA Law Group, often receives phone calls from individuals who have been involved in car accidents and want to know the best way forward. We know that victims are usually confused over what to do next and may not know how to file a claim to be compensated for their damages. If you have been involved in a car crash and need a team of Glendale car accident lawyers to help you file your lawsuit and pursue fair restitution from the insurance company, look no further than our firm. We will gladly work to win you what you deserve.
Types of Car Accidents
There are many ways that car accidents can happen, and many are caused by the simple negligence or lack of attention from drivers. If drivers were more attentive and aware of their surroundings, millions fewer accidents would happen each year. Some of the most common car accidents include: Rear-end crashes, which usually occur while stopped at red lights or stop signs, or while stuck in traffic. The driver may have not been able to brake in time or he may have been looking elsewhere when you stopped in front of them. These crashes are very commonplace and may result in whiplash, neck injuries, spinal cord damages, and more.
Find out more about how we can help you. Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative now.
Head-on collisions, which occur on open stretches of road or on undivided highways, usually caused by drunk drivers, sleepy drivers, or swerving vehicles. A head-on collision can be the deadliest form of car accident, and many individuals suffer greatly devastating injuries. T-bone crashes, which usually happen at intersections and in parking lots. They occur when a driver hits a passing car broadside, either because he ran a stop sign or pulled out without looking to make sure the streets were clear. These accidents may cause extreme damages to one side of the victim’s body and may completely total vehicles. There are also rollover accidents, single-car accidents, sideswipes, and more that can result in injuries. Some of the reasons for car accidents can be attributed to the following:
- Drunk driving
- Fatigued driving
- Failure to yield or stop
- Running red lights and stop signs
- Texting while driving
- Vehicular defects or malfunction
- Refusing to use turn signals or check before merging
- Ignoring right of way laws to turn into intersections or across oncoming lanes of traffic
If you have been involved in an accident for any reason and you were not responsible, you can likely collect financial compensation for your injuries. Call our car accident lawyers in Glendale to get started on filing a lawsuit.
Injuries from a Car Crash
A car crash can result in debilitating damages. You may be permanently injured in the worst cases – and if anything happens at all, you should be fairly compensated if the accident were the result of another person’s negligence. We have seen numerous kinds of injuries, some of which can cause you to receive more compensation. Injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Nerve damage
- Torn muscles
- Severed limbs
- Closed head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Brain damage
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Herniated and slipped discs
- Knee injuries
- Hip damage
- Puncture wounds and crushing injuries
- Bruises and abrasions
- Lacerations and gashes
Learn more about your legal options: call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative now.
If you were afflicted by any of these injuries or similar damages, it is highly recommended that you reach out to one of our car accident lawyers in Glendale for more assistance. We will make sure that you get the medical treatment you need by respectable and qualified doctors and that your lawsuit is taken care of with efficiency .
Our Recent Verdicts and Settlements
Procedure After an Accident
We know how troublesome it can be to deal with an accident, especially right in the moment of the crash. You may be at the scene and not be sure of what to do. If you are ever in need of assistance or advice, feel free to contact our lawyers. We can walk you through the process. For reference, here are the steps you should take:
- Get medical treatment at once
- Take pictures of your injuries
- Photograph the damage to your car and the scene of the accident
- Record the insurance and contact information of the responsible driver
- Request statements and testimonies from passengers and eyewitnesses
- Ask for a copy of the police report
- Get in touch with a car accident attorney who can help litigate your claim
Our Glendale car accident attorneys will be able to assist you throughout the entire legal process. We have ample legal knowledge and have spent many years involved in car crash lawsuits. You will be in the best hands available by selecting our firm to represent you.
Your Compensation from a Car Accident
Car accidents can result in numerous expenses racking up because of medical bills and damaged property. There are many other debts that you may accrue, though, and any financial losses you suffer can possibly be recouped with the help of our Glendale car accident lawyers. We will make sure that you are not at a monetary loss because you were involved in an accident, especially if the entirety of the crash can be blamed on the negligent actions of another individual. Some of the forms of compensation you can receive include the following:
- Coverage for medical bills, including surgery costs, hospitalization fees, physical therapy sessions, medication costs, and coverage for future treatments that you have not yet received but will need because of ongoing troubles or follow-ups
- Reimbursement of damaged or lost property, such as the repair costs for your vehicle and replacements for personal items like your cell phone, laptop, textbooks, additions to your vehicle, and more
- Compensation for lost wages from your job due to absent days at work from both the past and the future, whether for recovery time, medical treatment, or other reasons
- Monetary compensation for emotional pain and suffering, like PTSD, anxiety, fear, mental trauma, and psychological scarring, which may be much more difficult to overcome than physical damages
You may also be able to receive punitive damages if the other driver were grossly negligent in his duties or if he deliberately harmed you, such as by actively running you off the road. Punitive damages are additional forms of monetary compensation that are intended to punish the defendant; they are usually viewed as excessive, though, and many judges and juries will be hesitant to award them, so only a skilled lawyer will be able to win them for you. In some unfortunate cases, a family member or loved one will pass away from injuries related to a car accident. In these instances, you can sue for damages stemming from the wrongful death, such as funeral and burial fees, pre-death medical bills and pain and suffering, loss of expected savings and inheritance, loss of consortium and relations, and more. Our car accident lawyers in Glendale will be more than happy to help secure you the rightful compensation you are owed.
Statute of Limitations on Car Crash Lawsuits
A car crash lawsuit is a personal injury claim, and personal injury claims must be filed within two years of the date of the injury. If you were involved in a crash and you noticed the damages a few weeks later the deadline would count down from when you noticed the physical harm. If you do not sue or seek compensation within that time frame, you won’t be able to in the future once the time has run out. It is crucial that you understand when your time limit ends. If you are unsure, you can speak with one of our attorneys for assistance. You may also not be aware that your statute of limitations can be extended. There is the chance that you can have the time limit temporarily placed on hold, frozen, or lengthened if you were underage at the time of the crash, if you were mentally or physically incapable of filing a lawsuit, or if the defendant were not in the state for a period of time. Contact our Glendale car accident attorneys to learn more about the deadlines associated with your case. We will help you file your claim on time and ensure that your documents are not in danger of missing any crucial deadlines.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (855) 339-8879.
Choosing the Best Firm for You
Our law firm, the Downtown LA Law Group, has decades of combined experience handling personal injury lawsuits, and more specifically, car crash claims. We know the best methods to winning your case and will not stop pursuing your rightful damages until we are satisfied with the result. You do not have to worry about anything when you’re under our representation. We will always keep you updated and strive to bring you the maximum restitution available – if we have to go to court, we are willing to do so. Our aggressive lawyers are here to win. Contact our firm to receive a confidential legal consultation. All consultations are totally free, and our lawyers can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are encouraged to ask questions – the more information you have, the better off you will be during the claim process. We will also give you our zero fee guarantee if you hire us, which states that we will only get paid if we win your case, and the money will come out of the settlement we bring you. If we lose, we take no money at all. Call (855) 339-8879: the Downtown LA Law Group for more help if you have been involved in an automobile accident of any kind.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Anaheim car accident lawyers
– Bellflower car accident lawyers
– Baldwin Park car accident attorneys
– Compton car accident attorneys
– Corona car accident lawyers
– Costa Mesa car accident lawyers
– Chino car accident attorneys
– Chula Vista car accident lawyers
– El Cajon car accident attorneys
– El Monte car accident attorneys
– Fountain Valley car accident attorneys
– Garden Grove car accident attorneys
– Huntington Park car accident attorneys
– Highland auto accident lawyers
– Glendale auto accident lawyers
– Inglewood car accident lawyers
– Indio Car accident lawyers
– Irvine car accident lawyers
– Lakewood Car accident lawyers
– Pomona car accident attorneys
– Riverside car accident attorneys
– Redondo Beach car accident attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga car accident attorneys
– Redlands car accident attorneys
– Auto Accident attorney in San Bernardino
– Rosemead car accident attorneys
– San Clemente car accident attorneys
– Torrance Car Accident Lawyers
Free Case Review 24/7