Anaheim Car Accident Lawyers
Statistics about Car AccidentsThroughout the entire country, there is an average of 6 million auto accidents every year. Approximately 3 million people suffer injuries after being involved in accidents, 2 million of which are left with permanent injuries. It is believed that more than 90 people die every day as a result of cat accidents. Overall, approximately 6% of auto accidents result in fatalities; about 27% of car accidents result in injuries ranging in severity; more than 72% of car accidents result in some degree of property damage. In Anaheim, there are at least three intersections that are ranked 1st, 3rd, and 8th in a list of the intersections with the most accidents throughout Orange County.
Successful car accident attorney in AnaheimThese same three intersections are also ranked 1st, 3rd, and 10th in a list of the intersections with the most injuries throughout the county. Unfortunately, at least one of these Anaheim intersections (Rio Vista St & Lincoln Ave) is ranked 5th in a list of intersections with the most fatalities due to accidents. For more information and data regarding Anaheim auto accidents or car accidents in general, do not hesitate to contact Downtown L.A. Law Group as soon as possible and speak with our lawyers.
What are the Common Causes of Car Accidents?What are the reasons behind car accidents? Car accidents occur for a number of reasons. Some of the most common causes of car accidents include the following: driving over the influence of drugs or alcohol, speeding, and reckless driving. Another major cause of car accidents-especially now with the advances of handheld technology-includes distracted driving. Many people use their cellular devices, for instance, while they are driving. In a society where 1 of 3 people text while they are driving, it is not surprising that approximately 1 in every 5 car crashes occurs because a driver was distracted.
Call (855) 339-8879 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form today.In general, auto accidents occur because of the negligent actions of drivers-who should be following all traffic laws/regulations and keeping their full attention on the road. All drivers have a duty of care towards their passengers, other drivers, and passengers in other vehicles. Drivers must drive with reasonable care, following all laws/regulations, and exercising caution to prevent auto accidents and injuries to others. Unfortunately, many people have little to no regard for their duty of care to others; therefore, they constantly practice unsafe and hazardous driving that puts others at risk of injury.
What are the Traffic Laws and Regulations in Anaheim?Without a doubt, there are many traffic laws and regulations that are in place to ensure that all parties are safe on the road. Consider the following laws and regulations that must be followed by drivers:
- Chino Personal Injury Attorneys, CA
- Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
- Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
- Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
- Anaheim personal injury lawyers
- Compton car accident attorneys
- Baldwin Park car accident attorneys
- Bellflower Car Accident Lawyers
- Anaheim Car Accident Lawyers
- San Bernardino Truck Accident Lawyers
- Pomona Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Glendale car accident lawyers
What are the Common Injuries resulting from Car Accidents?The type and severity of the injuries sustained during car accidents depend on many factors, such as the speed of impact, the type of vehicle involved, and whether victims were wearing seatbelts. There is no doubt that car accidents can result in devastating injuries-some of which could be life-altering. Some of the most common injuries caused by car accidents include the following:
- Arm, hand, and wrist injuries
- Back injuries
- Head injuries
- Hip injuries
- Knee injuries
- Leg, ankle, and foot injuries
- Ligament damage
- Muscle damage
- Neck injuries
- Nerve damage
- Organ damage
- Scrapes and bruising
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Traumatic brain injuries
Learn more about your legal options: Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative now.
Do you need an injury attorney in Anaheim?If you or members of your family were recently harmed in a car accident in Anaheim, you might be considering the possibility of pursuing a car accident claim. However, you might be unsure about whether you have a viable case. Car accident claims are based on negligence. Therefore, if the harm that you suffered can be attributed to the negligent actions of a driver, you likely have a case. Without a doubt, it could be difficult to prove that another driver’s negligent actions contributed to your accident and your injuries. Therefore, it is recommended to seek legal assistance as soon as you are well enough to do so.
What Should I Do after a Car Accident?After being involved in a car accident, the actions you take are essential for gathering the tools necessary to eventually file a successful car accident claim. Undoubtedly, filing a claim might not be the first thing on your mind; however, it is recommended that all victims do the following-even if they are not interested in pursuing a claim at the moment:
- Identify the driver that caused the accident. Take note of his or her name, contact information, and insurance information. You should also make of his or her vehicles make/model/year as well as license plate number.
- Take pictures of all vehicles involved and the damage they sustained.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident.
- Identify witnesses and ask for their names and contact information.
- Take pictures of your injuries if they are already visible.
- Identify any street cameras or surveillance cameras that might have captured your accident.
- Contact the authorities and file a police report.
- Seek medical attention and treat your injuries as soon as possible.
- Seek legal assistance with an experienced car accident lawyer.
Could I Recover Damages from Insurance Companies?If you file a car accident claim, could you recover any sort of compensation from the liable driver’s insurance company? Depending on the specific details of your accident and your claim, you might have grounds to recover compensation from the liable party’s insurance company; under some circumstances, you could recover compensation from your own insurance policy. Although every claim is different, some victims are eligible to recover some of the following types of compensation:
Car Accident Attorneys in Anaheim
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage
- Funeral/burial costs
- Punitive damages
Contact Downtown L.A. Law GroupDowntown L.A. Law Group is a personal injury law firm committed to helping injured victims recover the compensation that is rightfully theirs. Our attorneys have many years of experience handling car accident claims, and they are ready to handle your claim and fight for your rights. When you contact our legal team, you will find that you will have access to both free consultations and free second opinions.
Anaheim Car Accident LawyersRegardless of whether you are interested in starting or continuing your claim, you could be certain that the experts at Downtown L.A. Law Group are here for you. Our car accident attorneys will answer all your questions, address all your concerns, and clarify any doubts with which you might be dealing. Whether you are interested in starting your claim or reversing the confusion created by an incompetent attorney, contact our law firm today.
Auto Accident Lawyers in AnaheimOur free consultations and free second opinions are available as part of our Zero-Fee guarantee. This guarantee ensures that you will never have to worry about paying any upfront legal fees for any of our services. Our law firm is also based on a strict contingency structure that ensures that you will not have to pay anything until your car accident claim is successful.
Anaheim Car Accident Lawyer GroupIf you are ready to discuss your claim with an Anaheim car accident lawyer, do not hesitate to contact Downtown L.A. Law Group today.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Anaheim car accident lawyers
– Bellflower car accident lawyers
– Baldwin Park car accident attorneys
– Compton car accident attorneys
– Corona car accident lawyers
– Costa Mesa car accident lawyers
– Chino car accident attorneys
– Chula Vista car accident lawyers
– El Cajon car accident attorneys
– El Monte car accident attorneys
– Fountain Valley car accident attorneys
– Garden Grove car accident attorneys
– Huntington Park car accident attorneys
– Highland auto accident lawyers
– Glendale auto accident lawyers
– Inglewood car accident lawyers
– Indio Car accident lawyers
– Irvine car accident lawyers
– Lakewood Car accident lawyers
– Pomona car accident attorneys
– Riverside car accident attorneys
– Redondo Beach car accident attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga car accident attorneys
– Redlands car accident attorneys
– Auto Accident attorney in San Bernardino
– Rosemead car accident attorneys
– San Clemente car accident attorneys
– Torrance Car Accident Lawyers
Free Case Review 24/7