Indio Car Accident Lawyers
Every year, millions of individuals are harmed in car crashes. If you were one such victim, you may find it prudent to talk with our Indio car accident lawyers to pursue the compensation you deserve. Too many individuals choose not to take legal action. They may feel as though they do not have a case or that they will not win because they cannot afford a lawyer and can’t handle it by themselves. Our lawyers will gladly represent you at no cost to you, and we will be glad to walk you through the legal process and ensure you are not left in the dark throughout. The Downtown LA Law Group has a team of expert attorneys available to bring you your rightful restitution.
Causes of Car Crashes
Car accidents happen for many reasons, but often it is simply due to the negligent action of another driver. Most drivers temporarily lose concentration or begin to focus on something else. In these cases, they will get into crashes; the vast majority of accidents are simple fender benders that do not result in injuries. But given the millions of accidents that happen per year, it is no surprise that many result in severe consequences and intense injuries, some of which are even permanent. Car crashes happen for the following reasons:
- Texting while driving
- Running red lights
- Running stop signs
- Drunk driving
- Tired driving
- Turning without signaling
- Ignoring right of way laws
- Turning left into oncoming traffic
- Road defects
- Sharp turns and hills that cause the driver to lose control
- Vehicular defects (broken brake lines, exploding tires, and other problems)
- Weather (sleet, rain, snow, fog)
In many cases, drivers simply ram into other cars from behind, but if a driver runs a red light or proceeds too quickly through an intersection, he can strike someone in a T-bone accident. The different crashes can result in different injuries, some more severe than others.
Injuries from a Car Accident
You may have suffered numerous types of injuries if you were in a car accident. It is not uncommon to be severely injured in an accident, especially if the type of crash were particularly hard. For example, head-on collisions often result in much more dangerous injuries than rear-end crashes. We have handled cases of clients who have suffered various injuries. Some of the damages we have seen include:
- Broken bones
- Closed head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Brain damage
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Herniated and slipped discs
- Knee injuries
- Nerve damage
- Torn muscles
- Severed limbs
- Puncture wounds and crushing injuries
- Bruises and abrasions
- Lacerations and gashes
- Hip damage
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (855) 339-8879.
If you were injured in a car accident, call (855) 339-8879 to speak with our Indio car accident lawyers for more help. We will make sure that your damages are properly compensated and that you do not face any adverse debts or expenses in the aftermath of the incident.
Our Recent Verdicts and Settlements
What to Do after a Car Crash or Other Accident
If you were involved in a car crash, it is important that you do all you can to stay safe and healthy and gather evidence at once. Too many people will simply do nothing at the scene, but that may often be due to uncertainty, fear, or shock after an accident. If you follow these steps, you will have a good setup for your claim: Seek medical attention at once to get treated for your injuries, even if you feel you were not severely hurt. Too many individuals will not get treated, which negatively impacts their claims. You should see a doctor or paramedics as quickly as possible so there is no gap between the accident and your treatment. Ask eyewitnesses and passengers for their testimonies and statements about what happened in the accident. Take photos and videos of your injuries, the damage to your car, the scene of the crash, and more. Take down the personal information and insurance details of the driver who hit you so you have an easier time filing a claim against his insurance company. If the police showed up, request a copy of the police report from them. You may have to wait for it to finalize and directly request it from the station. Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a car accident lawyer in Indio to help you handle your case. You may not have any legal experience at all, and a lawyer can greatly benefit you. You will likely be injured and not have the money, time, or knowledge required to succeed with your case. We can ensure that you are fully protected. As long as you follow these steps, you will be adequately prepared with your lawsuit and will not be in danger after the accident. Contact our firm for more assistance.
Time Limit on Your Case
All car accident lawsuits have a statute of limitations of 2 years from the date of the injury. You do not count the timeline from the date of the accident, but rather when you were hurt. It just so happens that most of the injuries you receive will be linked to that particular date. However, if back problems began to pop up after the accident and you noticed them 6 months later (and they were shown to be caused by the incident or you had no other accidents), the statute would run from the discovery of the injury, not the date of the car crash. The statute of limitations is in effect so that claims do not sit for too long and take forever to get handled. The sooner a case is resolved, the more likely the result will be fair. If you take too long to file your claim, your evidence may get too corrupted, or witnesses might not clearly remember the details. Worse, you could outright miss the two-year deadline entirely, resulting in no compensation whatsoever.
To speak with a Indio car injury lawyer, call (855) 339-8879.
It is possible for you to have your statute of limitations extended past the two-year mark. Common reasons include:
- You were under the age of 18 years old
- The defendant left the state or country
- You were mentally incapable of filing a claim
- You were physically wounded or incapacitated and unable to take action
If you need assistance with your lawsuit and do not know how much time you have left on your claim, reach out to our Indio car accident lawyers for help. We will be happy to file your claim on your behalf and will make sure that you do not run the risk of missing any deadlines whatsoever.
Restitution from a Car Accident Lawsuit
Victims of car accidents should not be expected to pay for their expenses if they were harmed because of another driver’s negligence. You should be fully covered if you were hurt in a car crash that was not your fault. The expenses that could result from a crash are varied and pricy, and it is unfair for you to have to rack up debts to pay them off. Our Indio car accident lawyers will see to it that you receive ample restitution for your damages. We will work hard to bring you the following:
- Medical bills for surgery costs, hospitalization fees, medication costs, physical therapy sessions, and the costs of future medical treatments
- Pain and suffering costs to cover the various emotional traumas you suffered, like PTSD, fear, anxiety, and psychological scarring
- Property damage to reimburse you for damages to your vehicle and other personal items you had that were broken or lost in the accident
- Lost wages from your job if you were forced to miss time at work because of the accident, as well as lost wages from the future if you will not be able to return to work for some time due to recovery or because of medical procedures
Call (855) 339-8879 to schedule a free legal consultation.
In the event that a family member or loved one passed away due to injuries from the car accident, you could sue the responsible party for wrongful death damages. These damages could include funeral and burial expenses, pre-death medical bills and pain and suffering, loss of consortium and relations, loss of expected savings and inheritance, and more. Talk with our car accident attorneys in Indio if you have been involved in an accident and wish to file a lawsuit for your damages.
How Our Firm Helps You
The Downtown LA Law Group can provide you with an expert team of Indio car accident attorneys to litigate your case. We will aggressively pursue every cent you deserve and if we need to go to court to win your case, we are willing to do so. With our assistance, you are guaranteed to receive the compensation you deserve. Call use today at (855) 339-8879 for a free legal consultation with a qualified lawyer. If you have specific questions, we’ll gladly answer them. We will also give you our zero fee guarantee, which promises that you won’t have to pay us any money throughout your case. We don’t get paid unless and until we win, and if we lose, we take no money at all. For more details, call our Indio car accident lawyers at (855) 339-8879.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Anaheim car accident lawyers
– Bellflower car accident lawyers
– Baldwin Park car accident attorneys
– Compton car accident attorneys
– Corona car accident lawyers
– Costa Mesa car accident lawyers
– Chino car accident attorneys
– Chula Vista car accident lawyers
– El Cajon car accident attorneys
– El Monte car accident attorneys
– Fountain Valley car accident attorneys
– Garden Grove car accident attorneys
– Huntington Park car accident attorneys
– Highland auto accident lawyers
– Glendale auto accident lawyers
– Inglewood car accident lawyers
– Indio Car accident lawyers
– Irvine car accident lawyers
– Lakewood Car accident lawyers
– Pomona car accident attorneys
– Riverside car accident attorneys
– Redondo Beach car accident attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga car accident attorneys
– Redlands car accident attorneys
– Auto Accident attorney in San Bernardino
– Rosemead car accident attorneys
– San Clemente car accident attorneys
– Torrance Car Accident Lawyers
Free Case Review 24/7