Indio Abogados de Accidentes de Coche
Every year, millions of individuals are harmed in accidentes de tráfico. If you were one such victim, you may find it prudent to talk with our Indio car accident lawyers to pursue the compensation you deserve. Too many individuals choose not to take legal action. They may feel as though they do not have a case or that they will not win because they cannot afford a lawyer and can’t handle it by themselves. Our lawyers will gladly represent you at no cost to you, and we will be glad to walk you through the legal process and ensure you are not left in the dark throughout. The Downtown LA Law Group has a team of expert attorneys available to bring you your rightful restitution.
Causes of Car Crashes
Car accidents happen for many reasons, but often it is simply due to the negligent action of another driver. Most drivers temporarily lose concentration or begin to focus on something else. In these cases, they will get into crashes; the vast majority of accidents are simple fender benders that do not result in injuries. But given the millions of accidents that happen per year, it is no surprise that many result in severe consequences and intense injuries, some of which are even permanent. Car crashes happen for the following reasons:
- Enviar mensajes de texto al conducir
- Exceso de velocidad
- Saltarse semáforos en rojo
- Saltarse las señales de stop
- Conducción bajo los efectos del alcohol
- Tired driving
- Girar sin señalizar
- Ignorar las leyes sobre el derecho de paso
- Turning left into oncoming traffic
- Defectos viales
- Sharp turns and hills that cause the driver to lose control
- Vehicular defects (broken brake lines, exploding tires, and other problems)
- Weather (sleet, rain, snow, fog)
In many cases, drivers simply ram into other cars from behind, but if a driver runs a red light or proceeds too quickly through an intersection, he can strike someone in a Accidente en T. The different crashes can result in different injuries, some more severe than others.
Injuries from a Car Accident
You may have suffered numerous types of injuries if you were in a car accident. It is not uncommon to be severely injured in an accident, especially if the type of crash were particularly hard. For example, head-on collisions often result in much more dangerous injuries than rear-end crashes. We have handled cases of clients who have suffered various injuries. Some of the damages we have seen include:
- Huesos rotos
- Lesiones craneales cerradas
- Lesiones cerebrales traumáticas
- Daño cerebral
- Lesiones cervicales y medulares
- Hernias y hernias discales
- Lesiones de rodilla
- Daño nervioso
- Músculos desgarrados
- Miembros amputados
- Conmociones cerebrales
- Latigazo cervical
- Heridas punzantes y lesiones por aplastamiento
- Contusiones y abrasiones
- Laceraciones y cortes
- Daños en la cadera
Infórmese sobre sus opciones de indemnización llamando al (855) 339-8879.
If you were injured in a car accident, call (855) 339-8879 to speak with our Indio car accident lawyers for more help. We will make sure that your damages are properly compensated and that you do not face any adverse debts or expenses in the aftermath of the incident.
Nuestros veredictos y acuerdos recientes
What to Do after a Car Crash or Other Accident
If you were involved in a car crash, it is important that you do all you can to stay safe and healthy and gather evidence at once. Too many people will simply do nothing at the scene, but that may often be due to uncertainty, fear, or shock after an accident. If you follow these steps, you will have a good setup for your claim: Seek medical attention at once to get treated for your injuries, even if you feel you were not severely hurt. Too many individuals will not get treated, which negatively impacts their claims. You should see a doctor or paramedics as quickly as possible so there is no gap between the accident and your treatment. Ask eyewitnesses and passengers for their testimonies and statements about what happened in the accident. Take photos and videos of your injuries, the damage to your car, the scene of the crash, and more. Take down the personal information and insurance details of the driver who hit you so you have an easier time filing a claim against his insurance company. If the police showed up, request a copy of the police report from them. You may have to wait for it to finalize and directly request it from the station. Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a car accident lawyer in Indio to help you handle your case. You may not have any legal experience at all, and a lawyer can greatly benefit you. You will likely be injured and not have the money, time, or knowledge required to succeed with your case. We can ensure that you are fully protected. As long as you follow these steps, you will be adequately prepared with your lawsuit and will not be in danger after the accident. Contacte con nuestro bufete para obtener más ayuda.
Time Limit on Your Case
All car accident lawsuits have a statute of limitations of 2 years from the date of the injury. You do not count the timeline from the date of the accident, but rather when you were hurt. It just so happens that most of the injuries you receive will be linked to that particular date. However, if back problems began to pop up after the accident and you noticed them 6 months later (and they were shown to be caused by the incident or you had no other accidents), the statute would run from the discovery of the injury, not the date of the car crash. The statute of limitations is in effect so that claims do not sit for too long and take forever to get handled. The sooner a case is resolved, the more likely the result will be fair. If you take too long to file your claim, your evidence may get too corrupted, or witnesses might not clearly remember the details. Worse, you could outright miss the two-year deadline entirely, resulting in no compensation whatsoever.
To speak with a Indio car injury lawyer, call (855) 339-8879.
It is possible for you to have your statute of limitations extended past the two-year mark. Common reasons include:
- You were under the age of 18 years old
- The defendant left the state or country
- You were mentally incapable of filing a claim
- You were physically wounded or incapacitated and unable to take action
If you need assistance with your lawsuit and do not know how much time you have left on your claim, reach out to our Indio car accident lawyers for help. We will be happy to file your claim on your behalf and will make sure that you do not run the risk of missing any deadlines whatsoever.
Restitution from a Car Accident Lawsuit
Victims of car accidents should not be expected to pay for their expenses if they were harmed because of another driver’s negligence. You should be fully covered if you were hurt in a car crash that was not your fault. The expenses that could result from a crash are varied and pricy, and it is unfair for you to have to rack up debts to pay them off. Our Indio car accident lawyers will see to it that you receive ample restitution for your damages. We will work hard to bring you the following:
- Medical bills for surgery costs, hospitalization fees, medication costs, physical therapy sessions, and the costs of future medical treatments
- Pain and suffering costs to cover the various emotional traumas you suffered, like PTSD, fear, anxiety, and psychological scarring
- Property damage to reimburse you for damages to your vehicle and other personal items you had that were broken or lost in the accident
- Lost wages from your job if you were forced to miss time at work because of the accident, as well as lost wages from the future if you will not be able to return to work for some time due to recovery or because of medical procedures
Llame a (855) 339-8879 para programar una consulta legal gratuita.
In the event that a family member or loved one passed away due to injuries from the car accident, you could sue the responsible party for wrongful death damages. These damages could include funeral and burial expenses, pre-death medical bills and pain and suffering, loss of consortium and relations, loss of expected savings and inheritance, and more. Talk with our car accident attorneys in Indio if you have been involved in an accident and wish to file a lawsuit for your damages.
How Our Firm Helps You
Downtown LA Law Group can provide you with an expert team of Indio car accident attorneys to litigate your case. We will aggressively pursue every cent you deserve and if we need to go to court to win your case, we are willing to do so. With our assistance, you are guaranteed to receive the compensation you deserve. Call use today at (855) 339-8879 for a free legal consultation with a qualified lawyer. If you have specific questions, we’ll gladly answer them. We will also give you our zero fee guarantee, which promises that you won’t have to pay us any money throughout your case. We don’t get paid unless and until we win, and if we lose, we take no money at all. For more details, call our Indio car accident lawyers en (855) 339-8879.
Más de $500 millones recuperados
para nuestros clientes
TÚ te mereces lo mejor
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Usted no paga a menos que ganemos
Llame a 855.385.2529
Al enviar este formulario, usted acepta recibir llamadas telefónicas y mensajes de texto en cualquier momento, que incluyen horas fuera del horario comercial (8:00 am PST - 9:00 pm PST). Esto es para que podamos comunicarnos con usted tan pronto como sea posible con el fin de consultar sobre su caso potencial.
Accidentes de tráfico
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Anaheim
- Bellflower abogados de accidentes de coche
- Baldwin Park abogados de accidentes de coche
- Compton abogados de accidente de coche
- Corona abogados de accidente de coche
- Costa Mesa abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chino abogados de accidentes de coche
- Chula Vista abogados de accidente de coche
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en El Cajón
- El Monte abogados de accidentes de coche
- Fountain Valley abogados de accidentes de coche
- Garden Grove abogados de accidente de coche
- Huntington Park abogados de accidente de coche
- Highland abogados de accidentes de auto
- Glendale abogados de accidentes de auto
- Abogados de accidentes de coche en Inglewood
- Indio Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Irvine abogados de accidentes de coche
- Lakewood Abogados de accidentes de coche
- Pomona abogados de accidentes de coche
- Riverside abogados de accidentes de coche
- Redondo Beach abogados de accidentes de coche
- Rancho Cucamonga abogados de accidente de coche
- Redlands abogados de accidentes de coche
- Abogado de accidente de auto en San Bernardino
- Rosemead abogados de accidentes de coche
- San Clemente abogados de accidentes de coche
- Torrance Abogados de Accidentes de Coche
Revisión gratuita de casos 24/7
Llame a 855.339.8879