TOP RATED INJURY FIRM
Need A Job With Great Benefits?
Downtown La Law Group. California’s Top Injury Law Firm is Now Hiring.
We are looking for motivated experienced individuals to manage and work on-going cases, in a high-paced environment.
We have flexible scheduling and normal business working hours.
We emphasize a strong, family minded work culture predicated on respect, honesty, empathy, and passion. Our office is a busy, fast-paced environment, but also a fun place to work. If you are interested in a rewarding career email us for consideration.
Join a Exciting and Rewarding Career Today!
Medical & Dental
Full-time Employees Receive Medical, Vision, and Dental
We work within your schedule and understand that some days you may need time off or a shift adjustment.
We offer vacation time that’s competitive with our industry. Ask our HR Department for more info.
What you’ll do:
- Drafting summons and complaint
- Client communication
- Responding and propounding discovery
- Preparing trial binders
- Drafting meet and confer letters
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in the field of law
- Positive attitude
- Well organized
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to work within the team
- Responding to discovery & propounding discovery
- Drafting Complaints
- Filing & Serving documents in LA County and some surrounding counties.
- Preparing deposition notices & expert demands
- Litigation Calendaring
- Client handling/Phones
File Clerk / Legal Assistant
Busy Los Angeles law firm is looking for a full-time file clerk / legal assistant to work in our litigation department. Experience is not necessary, but applicant MUST be smart, organized and detail oriented. A positive attitude is also required.
- Filing and organizing mail and other documents
- Scanning and copying
- Assisting attorneys and support staff in various tasks