Common causes of injuries due to Red light and stop sing accident are as follows
- Negligent driving
- Speeding through a stop sign, red light, or intersection
- Distracted Driving: due to the use of mobile phones, eating, reading, or other activities while driving
- Running a red light and Running a stop sing
- Failure to Yield /properly stop at a stop sign: also California Roll Stops in which the vehicle does not fully stop at a stop sign
- Right hand turn without stopping
- Drunk Driving and DUI driving
Find out more about how we can help you. CHAT LIVE with a representative now.If you or a loved one have suffered injuries as a result of a Crosswalk accident or a failure to stop at a stop sign/red light we are here to help. Our Red light
Most Dangerous intersections in Los Angeles and California:Los Angeles intersections are amongst the most dangerous in the United States. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration the most dangerous intersections in an around Los Angeles are as follows
- Northridge Los Angeles County, California: Corner of Parthenia Street and Resera Blvd.
- Huntington Beach Orange County, California: Brookhurst Street and Adams Avenue
- San Diego County, California: Interstate 5 near SR 94
- Beverly Hills, California: Wilshire and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Downtown Los Angeles California: Figueroa Street and Ninth St.
- Hollywood Los Angeles California: Corner of Sunset blvd. and Vine street, as well as Corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea avenue.
Call (213) 389-3765 to schedule a free legal consultation.
Common injuries of Stop Sign Accident VictimsCrosswalk and red light accidents can lead to catastrophic and serious injuries. Some of the most common injuries resulting from intersection accident are as follows
- Neck injuries: Whiplash, and shoulder dislocation
- Head Injuries: including spinal cord damage and paraplegia
- Facial lacerations and hemorrhaging
- Broken bones: Hips, Legs, arms
- Facial fractures: usually to the eye socket as well as broken noses
- Eye injuries: loss of eyesight
- Permanent disabilities
- Psychological anguish: pain and suffering and post traumatic stress
- Wrongful death
- Soft tissue injuries
- Nerve Damage