The city of Los Angeles possesses some of the most dangerous red light intersections in the county. Busy intersections and highway exit ramps are highly prone to traffic collisions such as truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian crossing accident. According to statistical data traffic light accidents make up some 25% of all auto accidents on California roa
At Downtown LA Law Group our traffic light accident lawyers
will fight for your rights in the court of law. We will take the needed time to walk you through the entire legal process of your case, research all causes of action. We will make sure all responsible parties, including drivers & insurance companies, are held liable for your damages.
If you are a victim of a traffic accident call us today: (888) 649-7166
Common causes of injuries due to Red light and stop sing accident are as follows
- Negligent driving
- Speeding through a stop sign, red light, or intersection
- Distracted Driving: due to the use of mobile phones, eating, reading, or other activities while driving
- Running a red light and Running a stop sing
- Failure to Yield /properly stop at a stop sign: also California Roll Stops in which the vehicle does not fully stop at a stop sign
- Right hand turn without stopping
- Drunk Driving and DUI driving
Find out more about how we can help you. (888) 649-7166 with a representative now.
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries as a result of a Crosswalk accident or a failure to stop at a stop sign/red light we are here to help. Our Red light
Most Dangerous intersections in Los Angeles and California:
Los Angeles intersections are amongst the most dangerous in the United States. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration the most dangerous intersections in an around Los Angeles are as follows
- Northridge Los Angeles County, California: Corner of Parthenia Street and Resera Blvd.
- Huntington Beach Orange County, California: Brookhurst Street and Adams Avenue
- San Diego County, California: Interstate 5 near SR 94
- Beverly Hills, California: Wilshire and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Downtown Los Angeles California: Figueroa Street and Ninth St.
- Hollywood Los Angeles California: Corner of Sunset blvd. and Vine street, as well as Corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea avenue.
If you or a loved one has fell victim to a pedestrian hit and run accident or a red light collision on any of these intersections contact our traffic light accident lawyer hotline to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Call (888) 649-7166 to schedule a free legal consultation.
Common injuries of Stop Sign Accident Victims
Crosswalk and red light accidents can lead to catastrophic and serious injuries. Some of the most common injuries resulting from intersection accident are as follows
- Neck injuries: Whiplash, and shoulder dislocation
- Head Injuries: including spinal cord damage and paraplegia
- Facial lacerations and hemorrhaging
- Broken bones: Hips, Legs, arms
- Facial fractures: usually to the eye socket as well as broken noses
- Eye injuries: loss of eyesight
- Permanent disabilities
- Psychological anguish: pain and suffering and post traumatic stress
- Wrongful death
- Soft tissue injuries
- Nerve Damage
Trusted Los Angeles Crosswalk accident lawyers can help you win your lawsuit
Liability in a red light accident lawsuit is often difficult to prove. If you’ve been injured in stop sign accident by a motor vehicle, you must first tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Seeking vindication of your rights is our job.
If you require a traffic light accident Lawyer we can help. We will take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your loss.
Remember that it is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured to report any pedestrian accident claim before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call our stop sign accident lawyer hotline to schedule free consultation with one of our intersection accident lawyers regarding your case: (888) 649-7166