Find out more about how we can help you. CHAT LIVE with a representative now.
Symptoms of Sleepiness or Drowsiness While Driving:If you are experiencing any symptoms of drowsiness while driving immediately pull to the side of the road or exit the freeway in a safe manner. Some of the most common symptoms are as follow.
- If you have been sleep deprived
- >Constant Yawning
- Unable to keep eyes open
- Unable to keep eyes focused on the road
- Day dreaming while driving
- Inability to recall the past few miles of the road
- Drifting unnoticed from one lane to another
- Unable to keep head raised
Common Injuries Auto Crashes resulting from Asleep on the WheelSome of the most common injuries in roadway passenger carries collisions are as follows
- Head Trauma including Traumatic Brain Injury
- Separated shoulder from wet and slippery bus floors
- Fractured bones
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amputations and severed limbs
- Neck injuries
- Back Injuries
- Facial lacerations
- Road death Fatalities | Wrongful death
Get started today by calling (213) 389-3765.