What are the main Causes of Distracted driving accidentsThere are many causes of distracted driving accidents. Some of the most prevalent causes of distracted auto accident are as follows:
- Use of Cell phones: Mobile Phone Usage
- Texting while driving: Tex message usage is by far the most dangerous distracting activity
- Use of the internet in smart phones whole driving
- Drinking and driving
- Makeup usage and Grooming during driving
- Eating during driving
- Distracted by passengers in the vehicle
- Auditory distractions: listening to loud music or radio
California Distracted Driving Laws – Text messaging and Cellphone use while Driving StatutesLocal ordinances state governments and legislatures have been diligent in enacting anti text messaging and cell phone usage laws while driving as well as other distracted driving laws. Texting while driving is by far the most dangerous of all distractions on our roadways and highways. In reaction to this , President Obama issued an executive order forbidding federal employees from texting while driving on government business or with government equipment. However such regulations have not prevented many from disobeying the law.
Get started today by calling (213) 389-3765.
Distracted Driving statisticsIf you have been struck by a distracted driver don’t wait to seek legal representation. It is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured to report any traffic accident claim before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim.
Common injuries involving Distracted Driving Traffic accidentsDistracted Driving accident can include, Car Collisions, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, and Bicycle Accidents. Some of the most common injuries due to distracted auto accidents are as follows….
- Back injuries;
- Spine Injuries;
- Facial lacerations;
- Traumatic brain injury/head injuries;
- Broken nose;
- Broken eye socket;
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Neck injuries including Whiplash injuries
- Broken tibia
Types of Damages Available for Recovery for Slip and Fall Accidents
- Medical cost resulting from hospital and emergency room care, including physical therapy, ambulance cost and rehabilitation;
- Future medical care;
- Loss of income;
- Los of future earnings;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional and psychological damage;