A herniated disc is a spinal cord medical condition affecting individuals involved in auto accidents, slip and falls, ladder accidents, and workplace accidents. Symptoms of herniated disc injuries vary based on the location of the injury, the age of the individual, the cause of the accidents, and existence of prior injuries to the back and spinal column, and the level of impact resulting in the injury. Such injuries are often left untreated and undiagnosed leading to further medical complications including permanent injuries and disabilities. If you believe you have suffered an herniated disc due to an accident at work, slip and fall, or auto accident contact our attorneys today. We will provide you with expert legal representation and provide you with top medical diagnosis and treatment. You should not pay for the negligent acts of others. Our aggressive and fearless serious injury lawyers will help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Symptoms of Disc Herniation:
Symptoms often vary; some common symptoms of disc herniation are as follows
- Leg Pain
- Buttocks Pain
- General pain spreading from the back and into the sides of the leg
- Numbness of the lower leg, calf, and foot
- Weakness of the foot
- Muscle weakness
- Parenthesis affecting reflexes of the leg
- Decreased sexual performance
- Reduced Sexual function
If you have suffered any of the above symptoms resulting from a recent accident contact our legal team today. Location of a herniated disc will determine the extent and symptoms a victim experience. Common disc herniation locations are as follows:
Cervical herniated disc
Thoracic disc herniation
Lumbar herniated disc
What compensation can I receive for my herniated disc injuries?
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a car accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed before the accident a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your herniated disc injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim of herniated disc injury can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
- Property Damage: Our attorneys will make sure that you receive the full value for all your property damage.
Selecting the Right Legal Representation:
It is important for your attorney understands the extent of your herniated disc injuries and employs the proper experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the compensation you are owed. Downtown LA Law Group: We are a full service plaintiff’s law firm. We are compassionate litigators fighting for the rights of our clients. Our attorneys can help with your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation or a second opinion. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers regarding your claim: (855) 339-8879