Common Symptoms of Disc Herniation:Symptoms often vary; some common symptoms of disc herniation are as follows
- Leg Pain
- Buttocks Pain
- General pain spreading from the back and into the sides of the leg
- Numbness of the lower leg, calf, and foot
- Weakness of the foot
- Muscle weakness
- Parenthesis affecting reflexes of the leg
- Decreased sexual performance
- Reduced Sexual function
Cervical herniated disc
Thoracic disc herniation
Lumbar herniated disc
What compensation can I receive for my herniated disc injuries?
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a car accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed before the accident a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your herniated disc injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim of herniated disc injury can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
- Property Damage: Our attorneys will make sure that you receive the full value for all your property damage.