- Damage to the nerves of the face, hands, arms, and legs that were bitten
- Rabies Tetanus and other infectious diseases
- Blood Poisoning
- Scarring and Disfigurement to the face of a victim
- Permanent emotional distress
Call (213) 389-3765 to set up a free, no obligation consultation to find out if you have a case.Treatment for Puncture Wounds Caused by Dog Attacks: If you have suffered any type of injury resulting form a dog attack contact emergency medical staff as soon as possible and seek medical attention. Generally there are several steps one can take following a dog bite puncture wound.
- Seek treatment right away
- Attempt to stop the bleeding by applying pressure
- Clean and cover the wound
- Apply antibiotic
- If there are any signs of infection contact your doctor immediately
Check Also– What to do after a dog bite?
– Postal Worker Dog Bite Injury Attorney
– Police dog bite injury lawyer
– San Bernardino dog bite lawyers