- Honda – including the Accord, Element, Pilot, Odyssey, and Civic.
- Infiniti – including the I35, FX45, and FX35.
- Lexus – SC430.
- Mitsubishi – including the Lancer.
- Pontiac – Vibe model.
- SAAB – 9-2X.
- Subaru – including the Outback, Impreza, Legacy and Baja.
- Toyota – including the Sequoia, Corolla, Tundra, and Corolla Matrix.
- Acura – including MDX, TL, CS, and RL model.
- BMW – including the 325XI, 330CI, 330XI,
Filing a Class Action Lawsuit Against TakataClass action lawsuit take place when there are a large number of victims with identical or nearly identical claims against an at fault party. There are several elements which need to shown in order to certify a class action lawsuit. (1) Numerosity: Presence of a large number of victim. (2) Commonality: The victims of the defective product have an identical or nearly identical legal or factual cause of action against the at fault party. (3) Adequacy: The class representative is able to adequately represent the interest of the other class members. (4) Typicality: The claim of the class representative is typical of the claims of the other class members.
Defective Product Claims – Wining Your Case in the Court of LawGenerally there are three ways to prove the existence of a defect in a product. (1) Defect in its original design. (2) Defect in the manufacturing process of the consumer product. (3) Defect in labeling – failure to properly warn consumers of all known dangers associated with the use of the product. Compensation Available for Victims of Takata Airbag Defects Resulting in Injury: Individuals who have suffered harm due to a defective airbag are entitled to compensation for all harms suffered. A calculation of the amount of compensation available is predicated on several significant factors. A brief list of some of the most important factors in determining the value of any personal injury lawsuit is provided here.
- The extent and severity of the injuries suffered.
- Cost of current and future medical and rehabilitation care.
- Extent and severity of the pain and suffering of the victim.
- Future long term injury or disability resulting in a reduction of future income capacity.
- Loss of income as a result injuries suffered.
- Availability of punitive damages: Punitive damages are awarded when the at fault party acted with either the intent to cause harm or with malice disregard for the life and health of consumers.
A man lost his life after suffering severe burn injuries at a strip mall in Pico Rivera after a fire broke out […] read more
On November 30, 2018, Max Benson – a thirteen-year-old autistic boy – died a few days after an incident at Guiding Hands […] read more
At approximately 6 a.m. the morning of Friday, November 8, a violent crash occurred on Pacific Coast Highway near Tuna Canyon Road […] read more
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) has recently banned taxi and rideshare curbside pick-ups; the airport has redirected travelers looking for a ride […] read more
The incident occurred Saturday, November 2, 2019, in Northern California on Highway 99 near Sacramento. According to authorities, a woman was impaled […] read more
On Friday, November 1, 2019, at approximately 4 a.m., a brief police pursuit on the 101 Freeway concluded in a rollover crash. […] read more