- The increases chance of secondary medical conditions including, infections, ulcers and respiratory tract lung disease.
- The increase rate of psychological issues including –depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress.
- Pain and Suffering including mental anguish
Who Should Pay for the Costs of My Injuries – Nerve Damage Injury Claim LawsuitYou and your loved ones should not have to bear the cost of injuries causes by the negligence or intentional acts of an at fault party. The Downtown LA Personal Injury Law Firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals harmed due the acts of others. Our Personal Injury Law Firm has the experience, knowledge, dedication and financial resources to take on all responsible parties including large corporations, insurance companies, and high powered personal injury defense litigators.
Common Causes of Paralysis Nerve DamageParalysis can be causes by numerous forces some of the most common are as follows
- Injury to the Spinal Cord
- Complications from a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Birthing Injury – Birth Defect, Cerebral Palsy and Erbes Palsy
- Medical Complications –Stroke, Multiple Sclelorosis (MS) Post-Polio Syndrome, Tumors,
- Slip and Falls
- Sporting and recreation accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Play Ground Accidents
- Victims id Violent Crimes – Assault and battery, Sexual Assault
- Falling Object and Falling Debris Accident
- Medical malpractice – Surgery malpractice and hospital negligence in care and treatment
- Trauma causes by Auto Accidents, Sports Injuries, and Motorcycle Accidents
- Herniated Disc – Slipped Disc Injuries, ruptured disc
- Pinched Nerve Damage
- Tumor in the Spinal Cord Column
Trusted Legal Representation -Compensation for Your Paralysis InjuriesIf you’ve sustained a paralysis injuries as a result bodily trauma form a traffic accident, sport injury or violent act, you must first tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Seeking vindication of your rights is our job. At Downtown LA Law Group our Los Angles Personal Injury Law Firm are skilled and knowledgeable in defending the rights of victims of spinal cord injury. You can receive compensation for damages including….
- Hospitalization and Recovery and Rehabilitation Costs
- Pain Management Costs
- Lost Wages and Future Loss of Income
- Pain and Suffering and Emotional Distress
- Punitive Damages – where possible