|FAQ||What Should I Do?||Statistics||Statute of Limitations||Types of Injuries|
- Truck Rollover Collisions
- Boating Accidents
- Sports Accidents
- Rail or MTA Bus accidents or sudden deceleration
- Slips and Falls in the home
- Violent Crimes such as battery, attempted murder, rape, and child abuse leading to brain damage
- Other Symptoms may include, headaches, nausea, vomiting, loss of motor functions, blurred vision , light headedness, inability to maintain balance, visions on the eyes, slurred speech, difficulty finding words when attempting to speak, loss of hearing or impairment of hearing, a general sense of confusion, and inability to sleep.