Catastrophic injury claims are devastating injuries leading to permanent – lifeline wounds. Such injures lead to major disabilities so severe as to leave a once active and self-sufficient individual incapable of performing routine tasks. Even worst in the most severe cases, victims of catastrophic injuries are unable to walk, move their limbs and talk.
Survivors of catastrophic injuries might even suffer from a mental handicap. This, without a doubt, results in personality alterations and the way the survivor processes their thoughts and emotions. An individual who has suffered from such a traumatizing incident would have trouble interacting with other members of society.
It is imperative, therefore, that victims of catastrophic injuries receive proper treatment to help them recuperate as soon as possible without having to lengthen their pain and suffering. In addition, they should get duly compensated for the pain and suffering they will have endured.
—Soft Tissue Injuries
—Permanent Brain Damage
Catastrophic Injuries and Insurance Companies:
Always be Careful Who You Talk To
– if the other party’s insurance company contacts you, your best response is to get in touch with an accident injury attorney and ask him to speak with the other parties agents. More so You should never automatically accept the first offers from insurance companies –
jumping the gun on the settlement can be a costly mistake.
Before making any effort to contact your insurance company regarding the catastrophic injury, contact one of our attorneys at the Downtown LA Law Group. Our experienced lawyers will work hard to ensure that you receive payment when you make your insurance policy claim. We will ensure that you are not paid a penny less than what your insurance policy claim is worth.
Common Catastrophic injuries:
– injuries to the head such as a subdural or epidural hematoma, concussion, aneurysm, hemorrhage or a contusion usually occur when there’s a blunt force trauma to the head. Many such injury lead to permanent brain damage.
Traumatic Brain Injuries
– depending on the severity of the trauma, traumatic brain injuries can be classified into severe, moderate or mild. In severe cases they might result in a coma.
s – victims of burns suffer a lot of pain and are prone to complications of the respiratory and muscular systems. Patients usually experience weeks of agony before completely recovering.
– These injuries involve the loss of a limb or other body part. Amputation injuries are divided into two:
Spinal Cord Injuries
- Lower limb: involves the removal of a foot or a leg
- Upper limb: involves the removal of a hand or arm
– this kind of injury usually leave victims partially if not completely paralyzed. The severity of the paralysis is usually determined by how severe the spinal cord has been injured or the injury’s location on the spinal cord.
Neck Back and Spine Injuries
– these sorts of injuries are common in car accidents and include injuries leading to permanent loss of touch, inability to move the neck.
Internal organ injuries: brain, heart, lungs, esophagus, reproductive organs, kidney and stomach.
Victims of catastrophic injuries oftentimes aren’t aware that they don’t have to incur expenses brought on by these injuries.
Downtown LA LAW Can Help:
If you or a member of your family has suffered a catastrophic injury due to a car accident, truck accident, medical malpractice, or an employment accident you must first tend to your wounds heal. Seeking vindication of your rights is our job
. At Downtown LA Law Group our Law Firm skilled and knowledgeable in defending the rights of those who have suffered catastrophic injuries.
We will hold liable those who caused incident including, manufactures for defective products, car and truck drivers, employers, dog owners and their insurance carriers.
Our aggressive and tenacious LA Catastrophic Injury Lawyers will keep on the offensive until they make sure you and your families have been fully compensated.
NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE
: If your love one has been a victim of a catastrophic injury or death from an accident in the city of Los Angeles, we believe that you have suffered enough. Your rights come first, every individual deserves proper, adequate, skilled and aggressive representation
. It is under this belief that we stand by our policy: “NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE.
How to Get in Touch With Us
If you like to speak to a Los Angeles Catastrophic Injury Attorney and discuss your claim contact us at (888) 649-7166
: We’ll take the necessary legal actions to make your claim successful. All our Initial Consultations are completely FREE OF CHARGE to our clients.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
: Remember- it is crucial to act quickly after a loved one before any limitations can lower or extinguish you claim.