A Neck Injury is one of the most common injuries resulting from a rear end collision or any other type of car accident. Many neck injuries due to car accident will heal within a few months to a year. However many others will have endure the ordeal of permanent chronic neck pain for the rest of their lives leading to lifelong pain and suffering and in many instances the inability to work and enjoy usual daily activities.
Serious permanent neck damage leading to permanent neck pain is a serious medical matter. If you have been injured in a truck accident, car accident, or pedestrian accident and continue to suffer from neck pain you are entitled to be compensated for the pain and suffering you endured. To speak with a skilled neck injury attorney contact our 24 hour neck and spine injury attorney hotline at (855) DT-LA-LAW for a free consultation regarding your neck injury.
Common Neck Injuries and Symptoms of Neck Injury and Chronic Neck Pain:
Common neck injuries due to traffic accidents include:
- Neck muscle strain
- Central Nervous system: Neck injuries leading to spinal cord and nerve damage
- Whiplash: causing dizziness, stiffness of the neck, weakness of the limbs and neck
- Neck Fractures: A break in the cervical bone
- Cervical Dislocation
- Spinal Cord Injury leading to Paraplegia
Neck pain may appear in many different forms based on the type and severity of the injury you have sustained. Here are some signs and symptoms of neck pain.
- Pain any place in the neck: this can be dull or sharp pain and can last or come in short intervals
- Limited movement of the Neck due to stiffness or pain
- Numbness of you limbs such as fingers or toes; this can be a sign of permanent spinal cord injury
- Spasm of the neck, upper back , and shoulders
- Swelling of the neck usually resulting from an injury
What to do if you have sustained a neck injury in an auto accident:
Below are some steps to be taken if you have been involved in a auto accident. For more in depth information on what to do in an auto accident click here…..
- Make sure you and those around you are safe.
- If injured seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not attempt to talk with the other driver regarding fault or apologies.
- Contact the local police department and report the motor vehicle accident.
- Never argue with other drivers regarding fault.
- Don’t be shy: If possible take down the driver’s license number, license plate, registration and insurance information of the other party.
- Contact an Attorney before you speak to any insurance agents – A top California Bicycle lawyer adept in fighting insurance companies and protecting your right to compensation will be able to substantially increase the amount of compensation you receive for your damages and injuries.
- Heal you wounds and get better; fighting insurance companies and defendants is OUR JOB. We will make you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
Should I Sue for My Neck Injury
If you’ve suffered any type of neck injury such as a spinal cord injury in an auto accident trucking accident or at your place of work, you must first tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Seeking justice for your loss is our job
. At Downtown LA Law Group our Los Angeles Neck Injury Attorneys are skilled and knowledgeable in employment injury law, auto/pedestrian accidents and laws pertaining to spinal cord neck injuries.
Our aggressive and tenacious Neck Injury Lawyers will keep on the offensive until they make sure you have been fully compensated for your neck and spine injuries and vindicated for your loss. We will never hesitate to go to trial and take on liable drivers, employers, and their insurance carriers’ so that your rights are protected.
Who do I contact if I have been injured by Car hitting me while walking?
If you need a California neck injury lawyer we can help. We will take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your damages; in the meantime, concentrate on the most important part of this process – your recovery
Remember that it is crucial to act quickly after you’ve sustained a neck injury to report any car collision accident claim or on the job injury claim before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim
. Call us for a free consultation
with one of our neck and spine injury lawyers regarding your accident: (888) 649-7166