Sadly in many instances of Traumatic Brain injury a victim falls into a state of coma. Coma is a state on unconsciousness in which a person in unable to wake up and is unresponsive to the outside world. Comatose patients are unable to feel touch, or hear sounds, and initiate any voluntary actions. If your loved one has fallen into a state of coma resulting from a Traumatic Brain Injury or Spinal Cord Injury contact our Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers today. Our goal is to seek compensation from those responsible for your loved ones injuries. Common causes of Brain injury induced coma included:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Construction site accidents
- Falls from ladders, trees, or other high places
- Falling debris
- Gun Shot wounds to the head
- Violent crimes including assault and battery, and sexual assault
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form or call (855) 339-8879 today.
Other causes of Coma may included, Infections, loss of Oxygen to the brain, swelling of the brain, hemorrhaging or bleeding of the brain, on poisoning.
What compensation can I receive for my Brain Injury?
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a car accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed before the accident a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your herniated disc injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim of herniated disc injury can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
- Property Damage: Our attorneys will make sure that you receive the full value for all your property damage.
Selecting the Right Legal Representation:
It is important for your attorney understands the extent of your Traumatic Brain Injury and employs the proper experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the compensation you are owed.
Call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative and schedule a free case review.
Downtown LA Law Group: We are a full service plaintiff’s law firm. We are compassionate litigators fighting for the rights of our clients. Our attorneys can help with your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation or a second opinion. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers regarding your claim: (855) DT-LA-LAW