Acquired Brain Injury – Chemical Exposure, Carbon Monoxide, Medical Malpractice,
Damages to your quality of life resulting from Acquired Brain Injury:Depending on the nature, severity and location of your brain injury a wide range of symptoms may be present. Some of the most common complications arising from Acquired Brain Injury are as follows;
- Motor Functional Defects
- Abnormal Muscle Tome
- Language and Communication deficits
- Cognitive impairments including memory, attention span, and social judgment
- Emotional and behavioral issues including depression
- Mood Changes
What compensation can I receive for my Acquired Brain Injury?
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a car accident can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an accident, you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed before the accident a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your herniated disc injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of car accidents are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim of herniated disc injury can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
- Property Damage: Our attorneys will make sure that you receive the full value for all your property damage.
Selecting the Right Legal Representation for your Brain Injury ClaimIt is important for your attorney understands the extent of your Traumatic Brain Injury and employs the proper experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the compensation you are owed. Downtown LA Law Group: We are a full service plaintiff’s law firm. We are compassionate litigators fighting for the rights of our clients. Our attorneys can help with your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation or a second opinion. Remember: It is crucial to act quickly before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our brain injury attorneys regarding your claim: (855) DT-LA-LAW
Resources:Traumatic Brain Injury Legal Guide Traumatic Brain Injury Legal Representation:
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
The Ultimate Guide to Brain Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury
Traumatic brain injury lawsuits
Post Traumatic Amnesia
Diffuse Axonal Injury
Post Traumatic Headache Disorder
Acquired Brain Injury
Brain Injury due to slip and fall accident
Brain Injury Victim Lawsuits
Symptoms Of Brain Injuries
What To Do After A Brain Injury
Brain Trauma Faq
Brain Injury Statistics
Traumatic Brain Injury Laws
Types Of Brain Injuries
Constant Headaches after TBI
Head injury due to Sports Injury
Intracranial Brain Hemorrhage
Tinnitus Injuries Due To Brain Injury
Child Brain Injury
Traumatic Brain Impact
Orange County Brain Injury Attorney
Brain Damage Lawsuits
Understanding Brain Injury
Brain Injury At Birth
Coma Due To Traumatic Brain Injury
Shaken Baby Syndrome
Skull Fractures due TBI
Birth Injury Attorney Los Angeles
Repetitive Head Injury
DTLA Client Review
Free Case Review 24/7