Brain Injury – Post Traumatic Brain Amnesia | Brain Damage LawyersIf you have suffered from an accident and cannot recall the events of the accident or the period of time before or after the accident you may have suffered a traumatic brain injury. If so seek medical assistance immediately. Also, contact our Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer who will be able to assess your accident and injuries and determines whether you may have a rightful claim for compensation for your injuries.
Other Important information regarding Brain Injury and Post Brain Injury Amnesia:How will a medical professional be able to assess whether is have suffered a Post Traumatic Brain Amnesia:
Call (213) 389-3765 to schedule a free legal consultation.There are certain tests used by medical professionals on order to determine whether you have suffered from a Mild or Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Some of the questions medical doctor will ask you immediately following an accident are as follows:
- What is your name?
- What car were you driving in?
- Where do you live?
- Do you know how you got here?
- What time is it now?
- What is the first thing you remember after the accident?
- What is the last thing you remember before the injury?
- What is the year?
How long will it take for me to recover from a Traumatic brain injury?The recovery rate for Brain Injuries varies based on many different factors. Some for the leading factors in determining the recovery rate are as follows:
- Age of the individual suffering a TBI: Usually the older the individual the recovery rate will take longer
- Previous History of Brain Damage
- What was the intellectual, educational, and employment history of the individual
- Presence of mental health issues in the individual
- Family history mental health issues
- History of Drug use, Alcohol use, and Smoking
- Is the Patient taking any Drug for depression