Hotel guests who stay at Premier Inn locations should be aware of the many types of dangers and risks present in the establishments. Some of the hotels have innately dangerous situations, while others are more localized; for example, a hotel that is under construction will have more potential to cause injuries than one that is not. Premier Inn hotels, like many others, have a lot of rooms and facilities for guests to use; they are often prime spots for accidents and injuries. In other cases, the lack of security or care by the hotel staff and employees contributes to incidents. If you have been hurt in any way while staying at a Premier Inn, you should contact our law firm, the Downtown LA Law Group, for assistance filing a lawsuit.
Accidents in Premier Inn Hotels
Hotel guests may be victims in various accidents. In the rooms themselves, the guests may not be treated to safe or healthy environments. Many patrons have complained about bed bugs, roaches, and other vermin and pests populating or infesting the room. These creatures can cause sicknesses and allergic reactions if they bite, and they can ruin homes and belongings if they are brought back. In addition, patrons may be subjected to defective or broken furniture and upholstery. Chairs have been known to collapse, as have bed frames and desks, which lead to damages. There may also be ceilings that cave in or collapse, electronics that short circuit, and exposed wires that can cause burns and shocks.
– Hyatt hotels injuries
Beyond the rooms and the hotel itself, there are external issues that can rise up. Construction accidents, parking lot incidents, sidewalk accidents, trip and falls, slip and falls, and more are commonly suffered outside of the main establishment, on the grounds or nearby. Within the hotel are facilities and rooms that are used for specific purposes, but they are usually not constantly occupied by workers. Swimming pool accidents can occur because of the lack of care paid to the pool; the diving board and ladders may be broken, or the floors may be cracked and slippery, which can lead to inadvertent trip and falls. Gyms and spas may have broken, defective, outdated, or damaged equipment and machines, which may impact the usage and cause incidents. Moreover, there can be assaults carried out by other individuals on the hotel grounds. Some hotel guests have been victimized by other patrons, security officers, hotel workers, cleaning crews, guests, event attendees, and more. These physical assaults and sexual assaults should be taken seriously, and you should be fairly paid for your damages and losses if you suffered intentional acts of violence.
– Hotel Sexual Assault Injury Attorney
Holding Premier Inn Liable
Premier Inn can be held liable for your injuries if they were negligent in some way and allowed the incident to happen, or contributed to it. For a personal injury claim, you must show that you were owed a duty of care that was breached by the responsible party, and that the breach of duty led to an accident or incident that resulted in physical injuries. For premises liability claims, you must establish one of three points:
- The property owner or manager caused the hazard or accident to occur
- The owner knew about the hazard or risk and did not do anything to fix or remedy the issue
- The owner did not know about the hazard but should have if he had been careful in his attention and investigations
– Hotel Liability for Accidents and Injuries
Hotel management and property owners can be held accountable in various ways – if there were incident reports that were never addressed, if a cleaning crew deliberately avoided rooms with bed bugs, if a maintenance worker did not properly fix broken machines and equipment, and much more.
– Hotel Room Personal Injury Lawyer | Bathroom Slip Fall Accident
The hotel may try to deflect liability and responsibility. If it hired a contracting crew to do the though, there would have been a displacement of blame, and you might find it hard to sue the correct party. Fortunately, hotels have a high degree of care owed to all their guests.
– Hotel Owner and Operator Liability
Injuries from Premier Inn Hotel Accidents
An incident or accident at a hotel can cause you many kinds of injuries. The damages may be serious and cause you to suffer for many months; recovery may not be easy or possible in some cases. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you can receive ample compensation. Some of the damages you could suffer include:
– Swimming Pool Drowning Lawyer
- Broken bones
- Torn muscles
- Nerve damage
- Facial damage
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bed bug bites
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Herniated discs
- Hip injuries
- Knee damage
The injuries you suffer will be the primary factor in determining the worth of your claim. You should accurately and adequately document them. If you are in need of a specialist or a qualified doctor, our firm can recommend treatment centers.
What To Do After A Hotel Accident
Individuals who have been involved in hotel accident should adhere to these steps so that they do not risk missing or forgetting evidence and so they stay safe. The steps can be found below.
- Go to the doctor or call the paramedics to go to the emergency room to get treatment, even if you feel you were not seriously hurt
- Do not delay treatment; the longer you wait, the more likely it is that the insurance agency will reject your claim
- Hold on to all medical notes, receipts, doctor’s prescriptions, X-rays, and anything else showing you were admitted and treated
- Take pictures of the injuries you suffered
- Take photographs of the hotel, the scene of the accident, the hazard, and anything else that proves that the issue was present
- Request a copy of the surveillance video or security footage from the hotel if possible to show how the incident occurred
- Write down the statements and testimonies from eyewitnesses who were nearby, or ask other guests if they experienced similar incidents if the hazard were in a common area
- Write down the contact information and insurance details of any other involved parties
- File an incident report with Premier Inn to document the event
- Do not accept any other compensation, gift cards, free stays, coupons, or other forms of restitution from the hotel after you have reported the incident
– Health Club Injury Attorneys
It is extremely important that you do not bring up the incident prior to getting your evidence. The sooner you bring it up, the more likely it is that the hotel management will try to prevent you from getting any evidence. They may lock the room and fix the issue or else try to stop you from collecting anything. If they are successful, you will not have any evidence for your claim, and you will not be able to win any compensation whatsoever. You should also be certain that you hire an attorney who can deal with hotel accident lawsuits. If you do not seek legal representation and try to handle the claim by yourself, you may find you get rejected and you get offered very low amounts, if any at all. Our lawyers will stay on top of your case and ensure that you are given the maximum offer.
Find out more about how we can help you. Call (888) 649-7166 to speak with a representative now.
Compensation from a Premier Inn Accident Lawsuit
You can receive ample compensation from an accident lawsuit filed against Premier Inn hotels. The amount of coverage you receive will vary according to many factors, such as the extent and severity of your injuries, the level of negligence you exhibited n the incident, the impact your injuries had on your career, and more. We will try to bring you every bit of compensation possible, including the following:
- Medical expenses from the past ad future for surgery, hospitalization stays, anesthesiologist bills, ambulance costs, medication and prescriptions, physical rehabilitation or therapy, and more
- Property damage if any of your personal l items were lost or broken in the incident
- Missing income from your job if you could not return to work because of your injuries, as well as future missed income if you need additional time off
- Disability pay if you are unable to work for some time
- Pain and suffering expenses for psychological trauma, mental stress, anxiety, fear, PTSD, and more
- Wrongful death expenses if a loved one or family member died in the incident, which can include funeral and burial fees, pre-death medical bills and pain and suffering costs, loss of expected income and savings, loss of inheritance, and loss of consortium and relations.
– Escalator accident attorney
Let our lawyers strive to win you every penny you deserve from a lawsuit against Premier Inn.
– Casino Accidents
The Firm for You
The DTLA Law Group can ensure that you are fairly compensated for your damages if you were hurt in an accident at a Premier Inn. Our lawyers are aggressive and committed to our clients; we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars and will always give 100% to winning your rightful compensation.
– Los Angeles Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
To set up a free legal consultation that is totally private and confidential, call our firm today. We will answer all your questions and tell you about our zero fee guarantee, which says that you won’t pay any expenses until and unless we win your claim. If we lose, you owe us nothing.
To speak with a Los Angeles brain injury lawyer, call (888) 649-7166.
– Slip and Fall Accidents on Sidewalks
For the best help available in suing Premier Inn for your injuries, call the Downtown LA Law Group.