Hotel accidents are quite common
and can result in numerous injuries if you are not careful. As a hotel guest, you should be protected by the management and not be exposed to any dangerous areas. If you are hurt on any potential hazards at a hotel, you could take legal action. Our team at the Downtown LA Law Group
can help you sue the hotel for compensation after you were in an accident.
The Ultimate Guide to Hotel Accidents
– Premises Liability of a Hilton Worldwide Hotel
– Best Western Hotel injuries
– Can I sue for Hotel Room Bed Bug Infestation Injuries
– Doubletree by Hilton injuries
– Embassy Suites by hilton injuries
– Escalator accident attorney
– Hampton inn injuries
– Hilton Garden inn injuries
– Holiday Inn Express injuries
– Hotel operator, manager, and owners premises liability laws
– Hotel Room Bed Bug Infestation Attorney
– Hotel Sexual Assault Injury Attorney
– Hyatt hotels injuries
– Intercontinental injuries
– La Quinta hotel injuries
– Marriott International injuries
– Motel 6 hotel injuries
– Premier Inn injuries
– Private pool accidents
– Radisson hotel injuries
– Sheraton Gateway hotel injuries
– Travelodge Hotels injuries
– Wyndham Worldwide Hotel injuries
– Bed Bug Attorney
– Balcony Collapse Attorney
– Casino Accidents
– Slip and Fall Attorney Los Angeles
– Hotel Sexual Assault Injury Attorney
– Swimming Pool accident
– Gym and Health Club Injuries
– Health Club Injury Attorneys
– Hotel Liability Swimming Pool Accidental Drowning
Resorts, Hotels and motels are required to maintain and secure premises on their property. Hotels operators will be held responsible if an injury results from the failure to maintain the premises in a properly safe condition. Accident in hotels can take place in hotel rooms, elevators, common areas, swimming pools, health clubs and gyms, hotel restaurants, elevators and stairways.
If you have been injured in a hotel accident contact our premises liability attorneys today. We are here to help.
Find out more about how we can help you. (888) 649-7166 with a representative now.
There are many different injuries which can take place in a hotel room some of the leading injuries in hotel rooms and hotel public areas are as follows
Common causes of Slip and Fall Accidents in Hotel’s Resorts and Motels
Most commonly this type of injury results as a product of a property owner’s failure to clean an existing spill on the floor, but often results from a freshly cleaned floor that is too slippery to walk on.
Failure to Fix:
Often time, property owners are liable when they fail to fix a dangerous condition such as a protruding rod from the floor, holes in the parking lot, or a raised or hollow floor.
Property owners may be liable where they fail to maintain a safe stairway. Often, this dangerous condition results from worn down stairs, or where stairs are improperly marked or highlighted.
Building Code Violations:
Property owners are liable for slip and fall injuries resulting from their failure to adhere to all building codes. Examples include unacceptable handrails, violations of stair height and depth, or improper building maintenance.
Ice or snow:
Most insurance adjusters will try to claim that an injury resulting from snow or ice is a result of the carelessness of the victim, but our slip and fall attorneys know that this is not always the case. Outside areas must be preserved so that there is no
How do I protect myself from an elevator accident?
Resort Swimming Pool Accidents;
Swimming pools accidents in hotels are a leading cause of serious injuries below are Common causes of swimming pool drowning and poolside accidents in hotel rooms.
- Improper security and safety staff at pool parties
- Improper maintenance of swimming pools
- Un-gated pools and Jacuzzi, hot tubs
- Negligent supervision of children in hotel swimming pools
- Overcrowding of pools
- Improper installation of diving boards
- Lack of safety warning signs and safety equipment
- Slippery surfaces around pools leading to slip and fall accident
Learn more about your legal options: call (888) 649-7166 to speak with a representative now.
Hotel operator, manager, and owners premises liability laws:
Liability for injuries is bases on the Status of the Victim
Land owner or possessors liability varies greatly depending upon the classification of the victim.
An invitee is owed the highest duty of care. They are any individual who is either expressly or impliedly invited to another person’s premises for their mutual benefit.
Any individual who enters the premises at the owner or possessors consent for a non business or commercial purpose. The most common example is a social guest. In order to recover as a licensee, a victim must establish (all three):
- The owner or possessor knew or should have known of the dangerous condition, and should have known that it created an unreasonable risk of harm, and likewise should have known that the plaintiff would fail to discover the dangerous condition
- The owner or possessor did not make the condition safe or failed to warn the licensee of the condition
- The licensee did not know of the dangerous condition or the risks involved.
Who do I contact
Contact the Downtown LA Law Group
if you have suffered an injury in a hotel room, resort swimming pool, parking lot
, health club, elevators, or any other common areas. We will provide you with a detailed evaluation of your claim completely free of charge.
Remember that it is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured to report any accident-injury claim before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim
. Call us for a free consultation
with one of our personal injury lawyers regarding your accident: