Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.
Common Escalator Slip and Fall Injuries:Common Escalator accident injuries are as follows:
- Knee and joint fractures
- Broken and fractures limbs
- Neck injuries: including chronic neck pain
- Brain Injuries: including head trauma
- Skull Fractures
- Facial Lacerations leading to permanent scarring
- Amputations and severing of the fingers and limbs
- Broken nose
Personal Injury Law Firm – Protecting the Rights of the InjuredOur esteemed Personal injury Law Offices will fight for your right to just compensation for the damages you suffered in an escalator accident. An injured party in a personal injury lawsuit can claim damages for the following.
- Current and future hospitalization costs
- Doctors visits
- Medication and prescription drug bills
- Lost wages due to inability to work
- Future Lost Wages
- Future pain and suffering
- Mental Distress
Learn more about your legal options by chatting with a representative now.