Slip and Fall Accidents are the cause of tens of thousands of Traumatic Brain Injuries each year. If you or a loved one have been experiencing constant headaches following a slip and fall you may have suffered a Mild or Moderate Traumatic Brain Injury. But don’t let the terms “mild” and “moderate” fool you. Even mild brain injuries can have devastating and permanent effects on your physical health and mental well being.
How Do I know I suffered a Brain Injury due to a Slip and Fall Accident:There are various sings of a traumatic brain injury, the most common of which is constant headaches referred to as Post Traumatic Headache Syndrome. Some other common signs of significant damage to the brain are as follows.
- Post traumatic amnesia – memory loss
- General confusion and lightheadedness
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Blurred vision or diminished vision
- Paralysis or numbness throughout the body
- Alteration of mood and behavior