Slip and Fall accident result in hundreds of thousands of serious injuries each year ranging from Traumatic Brain injuries, and facial fractures, to hip and joint fractures costing billions of dollars in damages. There can be numerous caused of Slip and Fall accidents some of the most common caused are presented below.
If you have any further questions and would like to speak to a legal representative for a free case evaluation regarding your claim contact our Law Offices. (888) 649-7166
Top Ten Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents in the United States
1. Failure to Properly Clean Up Spills
2. Failure to corrects broken and Faulty Stairways
3. Failure to fix lighting fixtures
– resulting in poor lit conditions on the property
4. Debris remaining on floor
5. Loose wiring
and electrical cords
6. Tangled up carpets
and lose tiles
7. Missing Handrails
8. Uneven Pavement
9. Buckled Flooring
10. Defective building design
– In many instances faulty design and construction of buildings results in leaks which remain on the surface. In such instances property owners who contracted out the design and the construction of the building would-be primarily liable with e secondary liability against the designers and contractors if the property.
Compensation for Your Injuries
– Victims of Slip and Fall accident due to the wrongful or negligent action of others are entitled to monetary compensation for their injuries. Victims have a right to recovery for (1) All hospital and medical expenses (2) Lost wages and loss of earning capacity (3) Pain and Suffering including emotional distress.
Contacting an Attorney: Our Attorneys are dedicated to the pursuit of justice for victims of personal injury. If you have any further questions contact our Law Offices toll free. All consultations are Free of Charge. (888) 649-7166