Protecting the rights of victim in premises liability lawsuitsWe are here to protect your right to just compensation for any slip and fall stairway injuries you may have suffered. Premise liability claim against apartment complexes, condo units or shopping malls can be a complex and challenging task. Our Los Angeles premises liability law firm will take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your loss; in the meantime, concentrate on the most important part of this process – your recovery.
Common causes of staircase accidents:Stairway accidents can be causes by numerous negligent acts including, inadequate maintenance of a stairway, broken hand rails, wet flooring, littering in the stairway, inadequate lighting, improper safety measures. Below is a list and a brief discussion of some of the most prevalent causes of staircase falls.
Inadequate Stair Surface:The surface area of a staircase is required to have firm footing so as to prevent slips and falls. The surface material used should not contribute to any injuries which take place in stairways.
Inadequate maintenance:Due to the high degree of harm on staircases property managers should provide proper maintenance on stairways including, fixing any broken lights, cleaning up debris and trash on the floor, making sure there are no wet surfaces on the stairs, and providing proper hand rails for safety.
Other main causes of stairway accidents include:
- Unsafe handrails and missing handrails
- Improperly attached handrails
- Inadequate lighting
- Holes is carpeted steps
- Leaky or broken pipes causing slippery surfaces
- Broken tiles
Common injuries in stairway accidents:Stairway accidents can cause some of the most serious personal injuries leading to permanents impairment and in some cases death. Some of the most common slip and fall injuries on stairways are as follows.
- Traumatic Brain damage: head injuries and brain hemorrhages are frequent in stairway accidents
- Facial Injuries: including facial lacerations, broken nose, broken teeth, and permanent scarring
- Broken Limbs and Broken Bones
- Neck Injuries: including whiplash and permanent chronic neck pain
- Spinal Cord Injury: leading to paraplegia and quadriplegia
Contact a Staircase fall lawyer in Los Angeles to Schedule Free ConsultationAt Downtown LA Law Group our Los Angeles Premises Liability Lawyers are skilled and knowledgeable in defending the rights of those who have suffered catastrophic injuries ranging from, broken limbs, and skull fractures, to spinal cord injuries, and neck/back injuries. We will hold liable those who caused your accident including manufactures for defective products, medical doctors and nurses, car and truck drivers, employers, and insurance companies. If you need a Los Angeles Injury Attorney or an Orange County Accident Lawyer we can help. We will take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your loss;
Remember to Act Quickly: It is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with a Bone Fracture Injury Attorney (855-DT-LA-LAW) More information in Stairway Collapses and Property Owner Liability
Read More– Falling Merchandise Attorney
– Falling Merchandise off Store Shelves
– Shopping Mall and Strip Mall Accidents
– Supermarket Slip and Fall Injury Attorney
– Can I sue for Falling Merchandise from Store Shelves
– Is My Fall considered Medical Malpractice?
– Can I Sue A Movie Theatre For A Slip and Fall Accident
– Premises Liability Claims
– California Falling Objects Attorney
– Property Owner Liability for falling branches
– Government Liability for Personal Injury