Shopping Mall and Strip Mall Accidents – Compensation for Your Injuries
Retail establishments such as shopping malls, strip malls, and shopping centers have an obligation to visitors to maintain a safe environment. Property owners have a duty to warn customers of all known hazards including slippery surfaces, construction work, poor lighting, as well as elevator and escalator malfunctions. However, determining responsibility in a shopping mall accident can be a difficult process. Property owners and insurance companies are adept lower the compensation owed to injured victims of store owner negligence.When a customer at a shopping mall is injured due to negligent actions of property owners or manager’s legal representation is often needed to so that a victim is fully compensated. Common Shopping mall accidents include
- Escalator Accidents
- Stairway accident
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Slippery floor accident
- Elevator Accidents
- Falling Objects and Falling Merchandise
- Poor lightning
- Falling Debris from construction or remodeling in shopping malls
- Run over by forklifts or other machinery used in stores
- Dressing Room Accidents
- Assault and Battery in Shopping Malls
- Sexual Assault in Shopping Malls
- Robbery and Theft on shopping malls
- Burn injuries and accidents in shopping mall food courts
Is the Property Owner or Property Manage liable for my Injuries: California Premises Liability Law
Liability of a property owner for injuries sustained on his land is determined by the Status of the Victim: Land owner or possessors liability varies greatly depending upon the classification of the victim. Usually, all visitors fall into one of three categories: Invitee: An invitee is owed the highest duty of care. They are any individual who is either expressly or impliedly invited to another person’s premises for their mutual benefit. Customers at shopping mall who are visiting the premises in order to conduct a exchange of goods for cash are regarded as Invitees. Thus the highest level of protection must be guaranteed by landowners and managers of shopping malls.
Get started today by calling (855) 339-8879.
Licensee: Any individual who enters the premises at the owner or possessors consent for a non business or commercial purpose. The most common example is a social guest. In order to recover as a licensee, a victim must establish (all three):
- The owner or possessor knew or should have known of the dangerous condition, and should have known that it created an unreasonable risk of harm, and likewise should have known that the plaintiff would fail to discover the dangerous condition
- The owner or possessor did not make the condition safe or failed to warn the licensee of the condition
- The licensee did not know of the dangerous condition or the risks involved.
Trespassers: Unlike an invitee or licensee, a trespasser enters premises without the property owner or possessor’s consent. Generally, no duty is owed to a trespasser. Common Injuries in Shopping Malls include:
- Slip trip and fall injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Broken Vertebrate
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sever Neck and Lower back injuries
- Knee injuries and torn ligament
- Broken Bones
- Hand and Wrist injuries due to slip and falls
- Facial injuries including lacerations and permanent disfigurement
- Burn injuries
- Hemorrhaging and internal injuries
- Internal Organ damage
- Traumatic Eye injuries
If you have sustained injuries in a shopping mall contact our property owner liability attorney for a free no cost consultation of your case.
Our Recent Verdicts and Settlements
Shopping Mall Accident Recovery: Should I sue for my Injuries
If you’ve been injured in a Shopping Center accident, you must first tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Seeking vindication of your rights is our job. At Downtown LA Law Group our Shopping mall accident attorneys are skilled and knowledgeable in general personal injury laws and specifically California premises liability laws.
How do I protect myself from an elevator accident?
Our aggressive and tenacious legal team will keep on the offensive until they make sure you have been fully compensated for your injuries and vindicated for your loss. We will go to trial and take on liable parties and their insurance carriers’ so that your rights are protected. Selecting the Right Personal Injury Lawyer to Protect Your Rights The goal of our law firm is to take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your loss; in the meantime your goal should be to concentrate on the most important part of this process – your recovery.
Learn more about your legal options: call (855) 339-8879 to speak with a representative now.
Contact the Downtown LA Law firm today if you have suffered an injury at (855) 339-8879 to receive a free case evaluation today! Remember: that it is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured to report any accident-injury claim before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers regarding your accident
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Falling Merchandise Attorney
– Falling Merchandise off Store Shelves
– Shopping Mall and Strip Mall Accidents
– Supermarket Slip and Fall Injury Attorney
– Can I sue for Falling Merchandise from Store Shelves
– Is My Fall considered Medical Malpractice?
– Can I Sue A Movie Theatre For A Slip and Fall Accident
– Chair collapse injuries
– Broken chair injuries
– Premises Liability Claims
– California Falling Objects Attorney
– Property Owner Liability for falling branches
– Government Liability for Personal Injury
Free Case Review 24/7