Residents of California tend to focus more on healthy eating, drinks, and snacks than many other areas of the country. This added focus on good health and eating habits could be what keeps Joe And Juice increasing its footprint in the state. Currently, you can order ahead for a pickup or delivery from stores located at:
- 4545 La Jolla Village Dr St E -25, San Diego
- 11906 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles
- 8532 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood
- 252 South Brand Boulevard, Los Angeles
- 660 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto
- 240 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto
- 508 University Avenue, Palo Alto
- 6000 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Francisco
- 1155 4th Street, San Francisco
- 303 2nd Street, San Francisco
- 301 Howard Street, San Francisco
- 525 Market Street, San Francisco
- 235 Montgomery Street, San Francisco
- 50 California Street, San Francisco
- 1618 Redwood Highway, Corte Madera
The offerings from these locations feature typical coffee drinks, juices, tea, shakes, signature drinks, sandwiches, and breakfast bowls. It is the neighborhood coffee shop image that is actually a considerable chain spanning the country. But they are not quick to let customers know that there are a growing number of Joe And Juice slip and fall injury accidents involving patrons of these stores. So if you are ready for a healthy choice from a quick breakfast or mid-day meal, you should consider ordering for delivery to avoid the growing safety concerns at Joe And Juice.
If you were not fortunate enough to learn about this growing issue before visiting a Joe And Juice location and you are now one of the latest Joe And Juice slip and fall injury victims, the staff at DTLA Law Group is here to provide the information you need. Our expert Joe And Juice slip and fall attorneys can be reached 24/7 to ensure you have the expert legal guidance you need before agreeing to any compensation for your injuries that could cost you dearly in the future. And we provide a free consultation to discuss your case more in-depth and determine if a Joe And Juice slip and fall accident injury lawsuit is the best way to protect yourself and your financial future. Please get in touch with our office immediately to request your free legal consultation.
What Causes So Many Slip And Fall Accidents At Joe And Juice?
The short answer is that the staff at Joe And Juice is not meeting their obligation under duty of care laws that are in place to protect the public when they enter a store or even a person’s home. But the longer answer is that there are many common safety hazards that patrons should look for when entering a Joe And Juice location. Knowing what to look for and avoid can help keep you from being the next innocent victim of a Joe And Juice slip and fall accident injury.
The safety issues that could be lurking in your favorite Joe And Juice location include:
- Food or drinks spilled on the floor but not mopped up promptly
- Recently mopped floors that are still wet but do not display a caution sign
- Grease, oil, flour, or other food and drink ingredients that are tracked from the production area into the front of the store and not cleaned up in a timely manner
- Ice that is dropped on the floor but not picked up
- Floor mats that are damaged or missing
- Paper napkins, straws, straw wrappers, and other litter that is left on the floor
- Water leaking from damaged water pipes, coolers, or malfunctioning plumbing fixtures that floor the floor or make it just wet enough to be extremely hazardous
These issues appear to be very minor and easy to eliminate if the staff at Joe And Juice would invest the little amount of time needed to inspect the locations and correct these issues that will likely lead to patrons getting hurt. Not only is this the customer-friendly approach, but it is also required under duty of care laws.
How Duty Of Care Applies To Joe And Juice
Duty of care is a very simple concept that dictates the level of care required from property and business owners to ensure the safety of their guests. The guidelines require owners or their staff to eliminate common safety hazards, make safety issues that cannot be immediately repaired or eliminated, and provide regular inspections to ensure the safety of guests.
The level of care required is clearly defined as that which the average prudent person would provide. For example, if you or a friend would remove litter from the floor or pick up ice dropped on the floor to avoid a slip and fall accident, then the Joe And Juice staff should act accordingly. Regular inspections of the property are required to ensure that new hazards are detected or located promptly and promptly corrected to ensure the safety of everyone at the property.
If the Joe And Juice staff fail to meet this basic level of care, they could be found negligent in their duty of care. In addition, if their negligence is found to be the reason for a guest’s Joe And Juice slip and fall accident injury, Joe And Juice could be liable for the injuries and losses of the victim. Your DTLA Law Group Joe And Juice slip and fall attorney will evaluate your incident and provide their expert opinion on the legal merit of your case and if you have reason to file a Joe And Juice slip and fall injury lawsuit.
What Is The Value Of A Joe And Juice Slip And Fall Injury Lawsuit?
Typically, all lawsuit amounts are based on the losses and expenses incurred by the victim. You would work closely with the staff at DTLA Law Group and our Joe And Juice attorney to compile all the costs you have paid, the bills you are facing related to your injuries, and any other monetary losses. In most instances, these items all fall into one of the following categories:
- Expenses related to medical care for the injuries suffered at Joe And Juice
- Legal fees for your Joe And Juice slip and fall injury lawsuit
- The value of any personal property that was damaged or destroyed in the incident at Joe And Juice
- Your lost income if your injuries prevented you from working
In the event of severe injuries, you could include an amount to compensate you for your pain and suffering. Your DTLA Law Group Joe And Juice slip and fall attorney will provide guidance in selecting an appropriate amount based on their expertise in handling similar cases.
Common Joe And Juice Slip And Fall Injuries Suffered By Customers
Unfortunately, many of the injuries suffered by patrons of Joe And Juice are relatively severe, and some can even be life-threatening. Sadly, victims face many challenges in addition to these very preventable yet life-altering injuries:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Joint dislocations or damage to the joint tissue
- Soft tissue and nerve damage
- Severe lacerations and puncture wounds
- Internal bleeding and damage to internal organs
- Facial injuries involving the skin, nose, mouth, teeth, eyes, and ears
- Back, neck, and spinal cord damage
- Head injuries that can include a skull fracture, concussion, brain hemorrhage or contusion, or other traumatic brain injuries
For many victims, the added stress from financial hardships and the inability to work after their injuries result in severe depression. And knowing that the entire event could have been prevented if the staff at Joe And Juice had only taken the time to address safety hazards makes the victims even more frustrated.
When To File A Joe And Juice Slip And Fall Lawsuit
As a personal injury victim, you have two years from the date of your injuries to file a claim against Joe And Juice. If the case is not filed with the court, you will likely forfeit your rights to seek compensation for your injuries or losses related to that incident. However, you can file the case as soon as possible after the accident to secure your settlement or verdict funds as rapidly as possible to pay your expenses.
How To Afford The Best Joe And Juice Slip And Fall Attorney
The staff at DTLA Law Group is proud to offer our expert legal services with no upfront fees required. Instead, we only get paid after we have delivered the compensation we believe you deserve for your injuries and losses due to the negligence of the Joe And Juice staff. In addition, if we fail to win the case, you owe us nothing for our time or work on your behalf. We get paid only after earning your respect by completing our task at hand.
This policy demonstrates our dedication to our clients and confidence in winning every case we agree to handle. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with DTLA Law Group today to discuss your Joe And Juice slip and fall injuries with an expert Joe And Juice slip and fall attorney. If your case has legal merit, we will advise you on how to proceed with a Joe And Juice slip and fall lawsuit if that is what you feel is in your best interest and will help you financially overcome the results of your senseless Joe And Juice slip and fall incident and injuries. Please remember that there is no obligation to hire us or file a lawsuit. We are here to serve you and meet your needs.