is the largest fast food restaurant in the world. Unfortunately due the negligent conducts of its workforce or inability to properly follow safety standards many slip and fall accident take place in McDonalds Fast food restaurants. According to recent estimates more than one million restaurant guests are injured every year in slip trip and fall accident costing the restaurant industry more than 2.5 billion dollars every year.
: Victims of severe injuries due to the negligent or intentional conduct of fast food restaurant employees and staff are entitled to full and just compensation.
: Our law if is dedicated to protecting the rights of the injured. To schedule a free no cost and confidential case evaluation with a personal injury attorney from our office call toll free (855)385-2529.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents in restaurants
- Improper maintenance of walking and common areas
- Lack if Cleanliness on floors leading to slippery surfaces when mare wet
- Low traction flooring
- Uneven floors and surfaces
- Defective and damaged carpeting
- Failure to clean floors after water or food spillage
- Lack of staff training
Common injuries associated with slip and fall accidents in Restaurants are as follow
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Other head injuries and brain damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Separated Shoulder
- Broken Limbs
- Fractured Pelvis
- Brain Hemorrhaging
- Internal Bleeding
- Facial lacerations
- Permanent Disfigurement
If you are a victim of such injured contact our premises liability hotline. We are to help.
Do I have a legitimate Slip and Fall injury claim?
While often overlooked in personal injury, slip and fall accidents often account for many of the most gruesome and catastrophic forms of injury, or even death. No one slip and fall case is the same; there are several factors in determining whether you have a legitimate slip and fall claim including:
- What was your purpose for being on the property
- What condition led to the slip and fall
- If you tripped of slipped on an object, was there a good explanation for the object to be there.
- Did the property owner know, or should have known about the dangerous condition
- How long the dangerous condition existed
- Did the property owner act reasonably
- Was there proper warning
- Were there other variables, such as improper lighting, which led to the slip and fall
- Were there any building or safety code violations
What damages should I expect for my Slip and Fall injuries
We will seek to recover every form of damage for victims slip and fall accidents including
- Medical costs resulting from hospital and emergency room care, physical therapy, ambulance costs and rehabilitation
- Future medical care
- Loss or income
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological damages
- Punitive damages where the property owners displayed reckless behavior or gross negligence
How We can help:
We will take care of every legal detail and make sure you achieve the highest compensation possible for your loss; in the meantime, concentrate on the most important part of this process – your recovery.
Remember that it is crucial to act quickly after you’ve been injured to report your accident claim before any limitations can lower or extinguish your rightful claim. Call us for a free consultation with one of our skilled personal injury lawyers.
Slip and Fall Accidents Common Legal Questions ans Answers
Common place where Slip and Fall Accidents Take Place