What Areas Of Personal Injury Do You Serve?Our lawyers have taken on many cases of personal injury throughout the years. We aim to help all clients who have been injured and need legal representation. Because every case is unique, we have amassed a lot of knowledge on many varieties of lawsuits and circumstances of accidents. We are no strangers to the various areas of personal injury. Examples include:
- Dog bites: Dog owners are strictly liable for the actions of their dogs. California does not have a one bite rule that is present in some other states.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors and nurses in hospitals, health care facilities, nursing homes, rehabilitation practices, and other such areas must take care not to hurt any patients, whether directly or indirectly. Medical malpractice can be claimed if a doctor misses a diagnosis, misdiagnoses a patient, wrongfully amputates a body part, prescribes the wrong medicine, causes further damages via treatment, refuses or neglects to clean medical instruments, and more.
- Automobile accidents: You may be struck by a car, truck, motorcycle, or bus, any of which can cause extreme injuries. These accidents may happen on the street, on the highway, in parking lots, and more. Millions of individuals are involved in accidents each year, and automobile crashes are one of the leading causes of death in the country.
- Assault and battery: You may be attacked by an individual, whether verbally or physically, and harmed. An assault can happen at a bar, on a main street, as a result of an argument, in an apartment complex, and anywhere else that individuals gather. Many assaults are caused by intoxicated individuals.
- Pedestrian, bike, and scooter accidents: Some individuals choose to ride bikes or scooters around, which can cause them to get involved in accidents with cars that do not see them. They may also strike pedestrians. Pedestrians themselves are at risk of being struck when walking at night, when crossing the street, when walking in parking structures, and more.
- Bed bug infestations: Apartment owners and hotel owners must take care to provide sanitary and safe living quarters for renters and occupants. If there are any infestations from bed bugs, vermin, roaches, and other such creatures, the property owner can be held liable and be sued for the consequent damages.
- Product liability: A company may create a product or fail to warn about its hazards, which can lead to consumers getting injured from any defects or misuses. The business may have issued a recall or it may receive a class action lawsuit from numerous affected victims.
- Premises liability: Property owners need to have sufficient safety on their property. Slip and falls, injuries from wet floors, broken tree branches, unsafe stairs, and more can all be a part of premises liability claims. There are specific laws governing premises liability and the status of visitors, such as invitees, licensees, and trespassers.
How Can I File A Personal Injury Claim?If you wish to file a personal injury lawsuit, you must be able to show that you were the victim of negligence. TO do this, you must establish four crucial pints. If even one of these points is shown to be false, you will not able to pursue any legal compensation. The points are:
- There was a duty of care owed to you from the responsible party
- The duty of care was breached
- The breach of duty caused an accident or incident f some kind
- The incident resulted in physical injuries
Find out more about how we can help you. CHAT LIVE with a representative now.
- Proof of medical treatment
- Medical receipts and doctor notes
- Important documents, papers, statements, and other pieces of writing
- Photos of your injuries
- Photos of the scene of the accident
- Eyewitness statements and testimonies
- Incident report with the business
- The defective product itself
- Copy of a police report
- Security footage
What Can I Receive From A Personal Injury Lawsuit?You may be able to receive different types of compensation if you win your case. We will make sure to bring you the maximum settlement under the law and to get you all the coverage you need. Some forms of compensation you can receive include the following:
- Medical bills from the past and future
- Property damage
- Lost income and wages from the past and future
- Pain and suffering damages
- Fees for restructuring your home and creating additions for ease of access
- Extermination and fumigation costs
- Wrongful death expenses
- Punitive damages
Learn more about your legal options by chatting with a representative now.For additional help, contact our personal injury attorneys in San Marcos. We will strive to bring you every penny you deserve in your lawsuit.