Miscarriage Workplace Accident Lawsuit – Workers Compensation Claim
- Acute or chronic exposure to harmful chemicals including benzene exposure in the workplace, carbon monoxide, mercury, toxic mold, and hepatitis.
- Slip and fall accidents resulting in loss of fetus.
- Auto accidents including commercial vehicle crashes.
- Acts of violence in the workplace.
- Tripping over loose wiring and broken carpeting in the workplace.
- Fetal injury resulting in birth defects – resulting in a wrongful life cause of action.
Workers Compensation Benefits Available for Injured Employees:Victims of serious injuries due to accidents in the workplace are entitled to the following benefits under a worker’s compensation system.
- Full compensation for medical care.
- Temporary disability benefits.
- Permanent disability benefits – the amount of benefits here will be determined by certain factors including doctors medical reports, age of the injured individual, and your occupation.
- Job replacement costs.
- Death Benefits.
Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit – Compensation Available in Single Party Civil Lawsuits:In some instances victims of injury in the workplace may have a right to file a personal injury lawsuit outside of the scope of their states workers compensation benefit system. In those instance compensation will be bases on several significant factors including
- The level and severity of the physical harm suffered.
- Past and future medical costs and rehabilitations expenses.
- Pain and suffering compensation including PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress).
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity due to a long term or permanent disability.
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
The Ultimate Guide to Workplace Injuries
– PTSD Claim Workplace Injury
– Most Common Workplace Injuries
– Workplace Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
– Workplace Amputation Lawyer
– Workplace Electrocution Injury Attorney
– Workplace Hearing Loss Lawsuits
– Workplace Bullying Attorney
– Workplace Toxic Exposure Lawsuits
– Punch Press Accident Attorney
– Lower Back Injury Attorney
– Scissor Lift Defect Accident Attorney
– Herniated Disc injuries
– Lathe Accident Injury Attorney
– Electrocution Accidents
– Conveyor Belt Accident Attorney
– Caltrans Workers Compensation Attorney
– Can I Sue If Injured At Work
– CRPS Workers Compensation Lawsuits
DTLA Client Review