Lower Back pain is one of the most common injuries in the United States. Yearly tens of millions of individuals suffer from lower back pain disorders. In many cases lower back pain is a manifestation of more serious back, lumbar and spinal cord injuries resulting from auto accident, workplace injury, and other accidental injury claim. If you are suffering from lower back pain due to a recent accident contact the Downtown LA Personal Injury Law Firm for a free review of your case.
Our expert and knowledgeable attorneys will fully investigate your accident and determine the best legal course of action so that you can be fully compensated for your injuries.
Common Causes of Lower back and Lumbar Injuries:
There are numerous causes of lower back injuries ranging from workplace accidents to lifting heavy objects. Some of the most common are as follows:
Occupations with high rates of lower back injuries include roofers, electricians, construction site workers, employees of manufacturing, truck and commercial vehicle drivers, loggers, warehouse workers, grocery store workers, Home Depot and Lowes employees, farm workers, jobs in the sport field including coaches.
Common Lower Back Injuries:
Common lower back injuries are as follows
- Sciatica – leading to radiating pain numbness, and general muscular weakness
- Spinal Stenosis – narrowing of the spinal canal in the lumbar region. Takes Place when disks that separated the vertebrae of the spine loose water and shrink in size leading to friction between the bones of the column
- Herniated Disk – symptoms of herniated disk include back pain spreading to the buttocks and upper legs, tingling an numbness, muscles spasms and general weakness.
- Lower Back Sprain and Strain – The stretching and tearing of the ligament. Symptoms include, general pain, swelling, bruising, and inability to move the specific joint.
Compensation for your Lower Back Injury Claim – Personal Injury Attorneys Los Angeles California
Our Los Angeles Back Injury Law Firm
is dedicated to helping victim’s suffering form lower back pain and spinal cord injuries. Whether it’s an injury in the workplace, a slip and fall, or auto accidents our attorneys will fight hard to make sure you are fully compensated for your loss.
Compensation for your lower back injury can be bases on such factors as
We are available 24 hours per day seven days per week. You Can call us any time and speak with a knowledgeable attorney regarding your case.
- Cost of medical care
- Cost of future medical care and rehabilitation
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wage
- Future Loss of income
- Punitive damage – when possible