Common Causes of Lower back and Lumbar Injuries:There are numerous causes of lower back injuries ranging from workplace accidents to lifting heavy objects. Some of the most common are as follows:
- Sports Injuries
- Lifting heavy Objects at work
- Workplace over exertion
- Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall accidents
- Construction site injuries
Common Lower Back Injuries:Common lower back injuries are as follows
- Sciatica – leading to radiating pain numbness, and general muscular weakness
- Spinal Stenosis – narrowing of the spinal canal in the lumbar region. Takes Place when disks that separated the vertebrae of the spine loose water and shrink in size leading to friction between the bones of the column
- Herniated Disk – symptoms of herniated disk include back pain spreading to the buttocks and upper legs, tingling an numbness, muscles spasms and general weakness.
- Lower Back Sprain and Strain – The stretching and tearing of the ligament. Symptoms include, general pain, swelling, bruising, and inability to move the specific joint.
Compensation for your Lower Back Injury Claim – Personal Injury Attorneys Los Angeles CaliforniaOur Los Angeles Back Injury Law Firm is dedicated to helping victim’s suffering form lower back pain and spinal cord injuries. Whether it’s an injury in the workplace, a slip and fall, or auto accidents our attorneys will fight hard to make sure you are fully compensated for your loss.
Compensation for your lower back injury can be bases on such factors as
- Cost of medical care
- Cost of future medical care and rehabilitation
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wage
- Future Loss of income
- Punitive damage – when possible