Electrocutions are one of the greatest hazards construction site crews have to deal with. Workplace and construction site electrocution are a growing hazard resulting in thousands of employee injures and hundreds of deaths. There are several factors increasing the probability of electrocutions on construction sites including.
- Downed Power Lines
- Exposes Electrical parts
- Overloaded circuits
- Damaged and Improper installation of electrical lines
- Water instruction and wet conditions
- Electrical Wiring issues
If you have suffered electrical burns or electric shock at work our workplace personal injury attorney can help. We have a esteemed history of handling difficult personal injury and workplace injury matters with proven results. Call us for a free no cost consultation with our electrocution injury attorneys.
Workplace Electrocution Statistics – and Helpful Information
- More electrocutions take place in the summer time: the month of July experiences the highest rate of construction worker electrocutions
- 98.6% of all workplace electrocution victims are male
- Specific Jobs with the highest rate are: Electrical Power Installers and repair crew, electricians, roofers, and drillers.
- The industries with the highest rate of electrocutions are, agricultural and production of crops, landscape and horticultural services, mining, construction, and transportation.
- Electrocutions are the fifth leading cause of workplace death in the United States
Common injuries associated with electrocutions include:
- Heart Issues from electric shock including cardiac arrest
- Nerve Damage
- Electric Burns
- Neurological damage
- Brain Damages and Brain Injury
- Electrocution Scarring and permanent disfigurement
Electric Shock Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of electric shock include
- Loss of hearing
- General weakness
- Muscle pain
- Cardiac Arrest
Get started today by calling (213) 389-3765.
If you have suffered any of the above symptoms of electric shock seek medical attention immediately. The sooner you seek medical attention the better your chances for a full recovery. If you seek legal advice regarding your case contacts our workplace injury attorneys.
Compensation for your electrocution injuries – Electric Shock Injury Recovery
Thousands of electricians and other workers are injured or killed in electrocution in the place work. If you or a loved one has been injured in an electrocution or electric shock at their place of work our dedicated team of work injury attorneys will help you receive compensation for..
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses include all medical bills and costs, including those incurred in the emergency room, hospital visits, doctor visits, MRI testing facility, radiologists, chiropractors, dentists, or any other treating professional that was necessitated as a result of your injury.
- Future Medical Expenses: Unfortunately, the effects of a work place can often be felt for months, years, or even a lifetime after the injury occurred. We will work with doctors and other medical specialist to establish the full amount of any future medical expenses to make sure you are adequately compensated for these damages.
- Lost Wages: After an injury due to the negligence of another you are entitled to any income you lost. Even if you were unemployed a Personal Injury Lawyer may be able to procure lost wages damages by demonstrating what you could have earned but for your injury.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In addition to current lost wages, victims of electrocutions at their place or work are eligible to receive compensation for future lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim injury due to a violent crime can further be compensated for mental suffering that could include fright, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief or feelings of distress.
Our Workplace Electrocution Attorneys and Electric Shock Lawyer are here to help
Our goal in every case is to procure the maximum amount of compensation for our clients and to make the process as simple and effortless as possible.
- We Leave No Stone Unturned to get You the Compensation You are Owed: We will look for compensation from unorthodox, 3rd party part manufacturers of defective products and whoever may be at fault and responsible for your injuries.
- We Take time to Study and Evaluate Your Case: We work diligently in learning all the requisite laws and statutes and using every weapon in our arsenal in order to ensure that you receive every last penny that you deserve.
- NO FEE Unless we Win Your Case: We hold to the principle of “NO RECOVERY…NO CONTINGENCY FEE.” If you don’t recover we don’t get paid.