Herniated Disc and Lumbar injuries are common. According to published studies they are one of the most common injuries individuals suffer. A common question victims of such injuries have is whether they are able to recover monetary compensation for their losses from liable parties. This page has been written by Mr. Farid Yaghoubtil one of our esteemed personal injury attorneys knowledgeable and experienced in taking on cases which involved injuries to the lower back including herniated discs, and lower lumbar spinal injuries
. If you have any questions and would like to speak directly to Mr. Yahghoubtil Call (888) 649-7166
What are some of the most common causes of Spinal Disc Herniation?
At our law firm he have represented many clients who have suffered from herniated disc and spinal and more severe spinal contusions. There are different types of accidents which can result in such ailments. Auto accidents are the leading cause of back and spinal injuries. Other accidents leading to disc herniation include
Other Causes of Disc Herniation
- Occupations hazards and Workplace Injuries: Injuries in the workplace can be cause by many different factors including business owner operator negligence, failure to follow OSHA regulation safety standards, failure to provide proper training.
- Construction site accidents: Construction crew are at a heightened risk if serious injuries at their place of work. In many instances construction workers are required to lift heavy objects resulting in severe strain on their lower back.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and fall accidents are one of the chief causes of herniated disc injuries. Owners and operators of businesses, and residential home owes a duty to provided a safe environment for customers and guests. In many instances supermarkets and shopping mall fail to clean up slippery and wet surfaces in time resulting in hazardous conditions.
: There are numerous other causes spinal injuries including sports related injuries, horseback riding injuries, boating accidents, acts of violence including assault and battery, fall form high places, defective products including defective office furniture
What is a Herniated Cervical Disc Rupture: Sings and Symptom of Disc Injuries
A herniated disc takes place when the gel-like fluid in the center of a disc in the spine ruptures through the outer wall of the spinal column. The ejected fluid result in inflammation of the spinal nerves resulting in swelling, severe pain and discomfort. Symptoms of herniated disc may vary amongst different victims based upon the individuals age, the severity of the injury, and the location of the disc rupture on the spinal column. Symptom may include
- Pain which radiates down your arm and in some instances down to your hands
- Pain on or around the shoulders
- Frequent muscle spasms
- General muscle weakness
- Numbness and tingling of your muscles
The Ultimate Guide to Workplace Injuries
– Lathe Accident Injury Attorney
– Electrocution Accidents
– Conveyor Belt Accident Attorney
– Caltrans Workers Compensation Attorney
– Can I Sue If Injured At Work
– CRPS Workers Compensation Lawsuits
Compensation for you injuries – Filing a Lawsuits for Herniated Disc Injuries:
Insurance companies and other liable parties often tell victims of person injury that injuries are not severe. Their goal is to compel you to agree to their low ball compensation offer which may not fully compensate you for the losses you have suffered. Before you accept any offer from an insurance adjuster speak to a personal injury attorney that can inform you of your right to full monetary recovery so that all your losses are paid for. In a personal injury cause of action you are entitled to recovery for…
- All medical costs including hospitalization and pain management medications, epidural injections, trigger point injections.
- All future medical costs including rehabilitation, physical therapy, and corrective surgeries
- Lost wages and loss of earning capacity because of your inability to continues you occupation because of the severity of your injuries
- Pain and suffering arising from your injuries mental anguish, depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress disorders
The Personal Injury Law Firm of Downtown LA Law is dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals who have suffered serious injuries because of the negligent or intentional acts of others. We take on all liable parties so that you can be justly compensated for your loss.