Car Washes are a mainstay of the California car culture. We want to keep our cars clean and well maintained at all times. Sadly in many instances Car Wash owners fail to maintain a safe hazard free premises leading to serious injuries to customers and car wash workers alike. Some of the most common injuries to take place in carwashes include
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Broken Wrist
- Broken Tailbone
- Brain Injury and Permanent Brain Damage
- Neck injuries including Whiplash
- Falling Object Injuries
- Chemical and Hazardous waste injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Paraplegia and Quadriplegia
- Fractured Bones
- Facial Lacerations
- Chemical Burns
- Stuck By Moving Vehicles
Automatic Car Wash Hazards: Conveyor Spinning Brushed are the cause of many injuries in car washed across the county. In may instances car was employees are not given the proper instructions and training required to handle such machinery. If workers are injured due to a failure of proper training then car wash owners and managers may be held liable. If you have suffered any of the above injuries in a car wash contact our California Personal Injury Lawyers today for a Free No Cost Evaluation of Your Claim. (855) 385-2529
Car wash Liability for my injuries: Can I Recover for My damages?
Liability in a persona injury claim can be based on two premises.
(1) The courts must establish the car wash owner or manager was negligent. Or
(2) Premises liability Claim: where property owners owe a duty to protect visitors from dangerous conduction on their premises.
Negligent Claim: Negligence requires the demonstration of four elements:
(1) A Duty of Care is owed to the plaintiff under the circumstances,
(2) the responsible party breach their duty of care to the injured party (plaintiff)
(3) the defendant was the actual and proximate cause of the plaintiff’s damages and
(4) the plaintiff actually suffered some harm (psychological or physical) as a result of the defendants negligence.
- The owner or possessor knew or should have known of the dangerous condition, and should have known that it created an unreasonable risk of harm, and likewise should have known that the plaintiff would fail to discover the dangerous condition
- The owner or possessor did not make the condition safe or failed to warn the licensee of the condition
- The licensee did not know of the dangerous condition or the risks involved.
Every case is different, and the amount of recovery for each case is unique. Compensation for your injuries may include
- Medical costs resulting from hospital and emergency room care, physical therapy, ambulance costs and rehabilitation
- Future medical care
- Loss or income
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological damages
- Punitive damages where the property owners displayed reckless behavior or gross negligence
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium
Why Choose Downtown LA Law as your Personal Injury LawyersIf you’ve sustained injuries due to negligent actions of a car wash owner, you must first tend to your wounds and heal your injuries. Seeking vindication of your rights is our job. Our aggressive and tenacious personal injury attorneys will keep on the offensive until they make sure you have been fully compensated for your injuries and vindicated for your loss. We will go to trial and take on drivers that were negligent and their insurance carriers’ so that your rights are protected.
Remember: it is crucial to act quickly after your injury to contact a lawyer that will fight got you. Call us for a free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys concerning any legal course of action for your claim: (855-385-2529) Resources: