American Honda is recalling around 2,900 of their 2022 TRX90X All-Terrain Vehicles. The ATVs were sold in red and white through Honda Powersports dealerships nationwide from November 2021 to September 2022. Recalled vehicles can be identified by the model number TRX90X, which are printed on a label on either side of the vehicle.
The cable throttle on the ATVs can get stuck, thereby causing a risk of injury and crashes for the user. So far, there has been one report of the throttle cable causing a crash that resulted in bodily harm. The manufacturer is asking owners to stop driving the vehicles and to contact them for a free repair appointment. But one has to ask: how is a free repair service going to help if someone has had an accident?
If you’ve been injured by a defective throttle cable on a Honda ATV, contact the product recall lawyers of DTLA Law Group to learn about your rights and legal options.
Even the slightest mechanical flaw on an ATV can lead to a serious accident. Injuries from an ATV accident include, but are not limited to:
Building a case for compensation starts from the moment you’ve been injured. Below are the steps we recommend in order to maximize your chances of recovery from a defective product accident case:
Class action claims and mass torts usually follow a mass recall as more and more injury victims come forward. If you are interested in joining a class action lawsuit, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience. A class action lawyer is ready to speak with you and advise you of all the available legal options. As the consultation is completely free, you have nothing to lose by contacting us and discussing your rights as a defective ATV accident victim.Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
ATVs are associated with a high risk of injury, even when they are in perfect working order. That’s why the law holds manufacturers responsible when a mechanical or design flaw increases the risk of an accident. Our law firm is more than ready for the challenge of representing you and fighting for the settlement you deserve.
Here at DTLA, we offer a Zero Fee Guarantee to ensure that you won’t pay a dime for any of our services. Under this agreement, we only get paid by winning your case. If we don’t recover compensation on your behalf, you owe us absolutely nothing.
Our attorneys look forward to answering your questions and bringing you every penny of the payment you’re entitled to. Contact us right away to schedule a free case review.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Tesla Cyberquad Kid’s ATV Recall Class Action Lawsuit Lawyers
Trek Bicycles Recall Class Action Lawsuit Lawyers
Onewheel GT Electric Skateboard Footpads Recall Class Action Lawsuit
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney