We are Anaheim Truck Accident Attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights of those who have been injured in a Trucking Accident in Anaheim and the surrounding communitiesCalifornia, including Anaheim is the center of automobile culture in the United States. Our cars and the ability to travel from one part of the city to another is an important aspect of our Southern California Culture. Anaheim massive highway system, the large amount of truck on the streets because of our proximity to shipping hubs in Long Beach /San Pedro, and high traffic congestion pose a lethal combination on our streets leading to a high rate of Small Truck and 18-Wheeler accident in Anaheim. Our Anaheim Truck Accident Lawyers have the skills and knowledge to protect your rights; we will stop at nothing until we are able to provide you with the maximum compensation for you Truck Accident that is legally possible. motor vehicle accident and require an added level of skill and expertise. Often times, the law dictates that several different forms of insurance are required of the driver, such as leasing insurance, hazardous materials, 3rd party coverage, etc. creating issues in liability and coverage, and the insurance companies are well adept at avoiding responsibility. We know how to handle insurance companies. If an insurance company will not abide by its duty to compensate those which are covered by their policy then possible Punitive damages based on an Insurance Bad Faith Claim will be issued by our attorneys.
Learn more about your options for compensation by calling (213) 389-3765.statistics regarding Small Truck and Big Rig Accidents in the United States.
- Each year, close to 100,000 victims are injured in large truck accidents.
- Each yearly nearly 5,200 victims are killed in Trucking Accidents in the United States
- California is one of the states with the highest number of truck accidents and truck accident deaths.
- Tractor/Semi-Trailers account for 63% of all Truck Accidents related deaths, and 45% of all injuries. [Tractor Trailers are larger the regular sized double axel or triple axel trucks]
- A large percentage of Truck accidents are related to Driving Under the Influence, Poor Visibility, and Lack of Sleep [Sleep deprivation].
- Failure to maintain dangerous equipment
- Loads were note restrained properly
- Unbalanced or overweight loads on the Trucks
- Speeding or unsafe driving of any kind
- Driving under the influence [DWI or DUI] In cases of death this can lead to a Felony DUI Charge.
- Failure to maintain roads
- Negligent hiring practices or training by trucking companies
- Lack of Sleep, Sleep Deprivation because of grueling schedule, Driver fatigue
Truck Accident Fatalities and Wrongful Death Suits:Dozens of individuals perish in Truck Accidents in Anaheim, leaving family, children, parents or siblings behind without their loved one. In the most tragic instance of tractor trailer accidents entire families are involved a truck accident leading to the tragic death of sever injure of entire households. A wrongful death lawsuit claims that the victim was killed because of a negligent by a defendant. A wrongful death claim in common law jurisdiction has been specifically made due to a loophole where a person cannot file a lawsuit if he or she is technically dead. Our Truck accident wrongful death lawyers are skilled in representing families who have experience the death of a child, sibling, parent, due to an accident with a Truck. Let us help; for a free consultation regarding a Wrongful Death claim in a Anaheim truck accident call (855) 385-2529
To speak with a Los Angeles brain injury lawyer, call (213) 389-3765.