Metrolink Train Runs Over a Pedestrian in North Hollywood | 03/19/2021
Los Angeles Fire Department reported that last Tuesday morning, around 6:43 a.m. at 7400 N Coldwater Canyon Ave. near Raymer St., a pedestrian of unknown gender was hit by a Metrolink train.
the age and gender of the victim have not yet been identified. Both directions of Coldwater Canyon Avenue were closed due to police investigation.
This is the second fatal accident with a Metrolink train this month since, on March 10, a 30-year-old woman walking on the tracks was run over by the train, being declared dead at the scene.
The authorities take the opportunity to inform citizens about the precaution they should take near the train tracks, be cautious and alert.
The events that preceded the accident continue to be investigated.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Fatal Hit and Run Crash in Sin Valley
Impaired Driver Plows Through Crowd in San Diego
50-year Old Man Dies After Running A Red Light in Porter Ranch
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7