Toddler Struck and Killed by Amazon Delivery Vehicle in Irvine – Amazon Delivery Accident Lawyers
Many of us are familiar with the Amazon delivery vehicles. A few years ago, Amazon launched its own fleet of delivery vehicles and stopped depending on other delivery services to get orders out to customers. Unfortunately, these Amazon vans are frequently in accidents. The latest accident left a toddler dead.
The fatal incident occurred on Tuesday, August 16, 2022, at around 3:30pm, in the parking lot of an apartment community on the 300 block of Estancia in Irvine. According to the Irvine Police Department, there was a collision between the Amazon van and the child in the parking lot; the delivery van was operated by a third-party contractor. Although the accident still remains under investigation, the authorities do not believe that drugs or alcohol were a factor in the tragic accident.
The child, a 23-month-old girl, was pronounced dead at the scene. Reportedly, the victim was playing in the driveway near her family’s garage. Her mother witnessed the incident.
According to a resident, this is the first time that a child has ever been struck by a car at the apartment complex. In addition, residents say that it is very common for children to play in the area because there is no onsite playground.
Based on the details surrounding the incident, you could have grounds to file a lawsuit. Whether your infant died or sustained injuries, you could have grounds to sue. If you suffered injuries in a similar incident, you could also have grounds to sue; likewise, if a loved one died in a similar incident, you could also sue.
Who could you sue? Although many people might automatically blame Amazon, it is important to note that others could be liable. In addition to Amazon, the third-party operator of the delivery vehicle could also have some liability. Of course, the driver could also be liable. In addition, the victim could also be found at least partially liable.
Without a doubt, establishing liability and the right to file a lawsuit can be complicated for these types of accident. Therefore, we recommend looking for legal help as soon as possible. Our Amazon delivery accident lawyers are ready to help you file your lawsuit and recover compensation.
Unfortunately, this is not the first time, nor will it be the last time that an Amazon delivery vehicle is involved in an accident like the one discussed above. If you sustained injuries or a member of your family was killed in an accident with an Amazon delivery vehicle, you could have grounds to file a lawsuit. For more information about the legal options available to you, contact the Downtown L.A. Law Group today. Here at our law firm, our lawyers have decades of experience handling these types of cases and are ready to provide you with the guidance that you need. We offer free legal services, including free consultations and free second opinions. Our Zero-Fee guarantee ensures that you will never be required to pay any upfront legal fees for our legal services. Our strict contingency structure ensures that you will not be required to pay anything until your lawsuit is successful. If you are ready to discuss the legal options available to you after an Amazon delivery van accident, contact us today.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Average Value of an Amazon Truck Accident Case
Amazon Flex Driver Accident Hitting Pedestrian Attorney
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7