One of the best ways to take care of yourself, improve your health, and get the most out of every day is to enjoy a healthy diet loaded with natural, fresh foods. As this information has become more well-known and widespread, it has encouraged consumers to visit the three Baja Ranch Markets for the freshest meat and produce offerings at very fair and affordable prices. The first location opened all the way back in 1979, and today there are three locations, including:
- 328 Huntington Drive in Monrovia
- 425 South Citrus Avenue in Covina
- 475 Orange Grove Boulevard in Pasadena
These stores have significantly expanded the foods they offer to include all your daily needs for dairy, meat, and fish, as well as a Mexican kitchen, complete bakery, and a very popular tortilleria.
Shoppers in these communities appreciate fresh foods and affordable prices in locations that are near their homes. However, when they arrive at these stores, they are often shocked to see the condition of the shopping areas. Sure, everyone wants to enjoy bargains when they are shopping. But the savings should not come at the risk of your safety. So when you plan to visit a Baja Ranch Market, be sure you are prepared to watch out for the many slip and fall hazards that appear throughout these grocery stores.
If you or a loved one has recently become the latest to suffer a Baja Ranch Market slip and fall injury, know that the caring and devoted staff at DTLA Law Group is here 24/7 to answer all your legal concerns. Our team of Baja Ranch Market slip and fall lawyers is ready to discuss the circumstances of your slip and fall injury and help you understand your rights as a personal injury victim. We know that all the legal terms and jargon can be confusing, but please join our expert for a free consultation to discuss your case in simple terms and determine if you have reason to file a Baja Ranch Market slip and fall accident injury lawsuit to seek compensation for your injuries and losses.
What Causes So Many Slip And Fall Injuries In Baja Ranch Market Locations?
As you enter Baja Ranch Market or any market, the last thing you would expect is to leave in an ambulance due to a severe slip and fall injury. We all hope the stores we visit live up to their obligation to provide a safe shopping environment. After all, nothing more is expected of a store owner or their staff than you would expect of a person in their home or that you would provide to a guest in your home.
It is as simple as cleaning up spills and ensuring the floor is not littered with trash. However, that is not always what you will find inside a Baja Ranch Market. Sadly, some of the most common causes of Baja Ranch Market slip and fall injuries are due to staff members overlooking minor issues that could quickly be eliminated. Instead, they ignore them, and some unsuspecting customer pays the price when they suffer a slip and fall injury due to:
- Wet or damaged floor mats at the store entrance
- Merchandise that has fallen from the shelves is left to create a trip and fall or slip and fall hazard
- Boxes or cartons that fall to the floor break open and spill things like rice, dried beans, flour, coffee, or other items that coat the floor, making it very hazardous
- Paper items like napkins and straw wrappers are left on the floor, adding to the potential of an unnecessary Baja Ranch Market slip and fall injury
- Freshly mopped floors are still wet from cleaning, but there are no caution signs placed in the area to alert patrons of the increased chance of a slip and fall injury
- Refrigerators or coolers leak water onto the floor, making the space hazardous
- Baskets, shopping carts, or incoming inventory items are left in aisle wals adding to the challenge of safely navigating the cramped walkways
- Freestanding displays are located in areas that add to the challenge of seeing hazards on the floor and safely maneuvering shopping carts
- Items that are not adequately stacked on the shelves easily fall to the ground and create added safety concerns
- Food or drinks are spilled on the floor and not promptly mopped up
- Liquids in glass jars and bottles are precariously placed on shelves or displays and can easily fall, creating a wet, slippery mess that is also littered with sharp broken glass
The disturbing common theme with all of these hazards and safety risks is that the Baja Ranch Market staff could have easily prevented them. But either the store was too short-handed to conduct the required inspections and cleaning to notice the issues, or they chose to look past them rather than take the tie to clean up or correct them. Either way, the message is clear that customer safety is not a priority in the three Baja Ranch Market locations.
Baja Ranch Market Has A Responsibility To Customers
All property owners, from the person who lives in the house next to you to business owners like those who own Baja Ranch Market, have an obligation to the public to keep their property in a safe condition. Most people consider the required care level to be nothing more than common sense. You clean up a spill or pick up litter from the floor to prevent an innocent person from suffering a senseless slip and fall accident injury. But the critical part of this information is that it is required by law.
In addition, in properties like a Baja Ranch Market or any business, owners and their staff are expected to regularly inspect the area for safety hazards. If a safety concern is found, the owner or their representative is required to eliminate it or mark it as a safety hazard in a prompt manner. Again, the process is straightforward and appears to be common sense.
If the staff of a store like Baja Ranch Market or any property owner fails to provide this fundamental level of care, they can be found to be negligent. And if that negligence is determined to be the reason for someone’s slip and fall injuries, the negligent person or business can be held liable for the injuries and losses of the victim. So you might have reason to file a Baja Ranch Market slip and fall injury lawsuit if store staff failed to provide a safe place for you to shop.
How Much Is My Baja Ranch Market Accident Injury Lawsuit Worth?
The value of your slip and fall injury lawsuit will be based on the expenses and losses you incurred due to your injuries in Baja Ranch Market. Your Baja Ranch Market slip and fall lawyer will assist you in compiling all the expenses you can include in your claim against Baja Ranch Market. The common costs will fall into one of the following categories:
- Your medical expenses
- Legal fees for the Baja Ranch Market accident injury lawsuit
- Your lost wages
- The value of any personal property damaged in the fall
- Pain and suffering based on the severity of your injuries
Some Of The More Severe Baja Ranch Market Slip And Fall Injuries Sustained
Sadly, many of the Baja Ranch Market slip and fall victims suffer severe injuries that include one or more of the following:
When To File Your Baja Ranch Market Slip And Fall Lawsuit
- Broken or fractured bones
- Dislocated or damaged joints
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Facial injuries to the skin, teeth, mouth, nose, eyes, or ears
- Spinal cord damage
- Soft tissue and nerve damage
- Head injuries, including a concussion, skull fracture, brain hemorrhage or contusion, or other traumatic brain injuries
As a personal injury victim, you have two years from the date of your injury to file a claim against Baja Ranch Market for your slip and fall injuries. If the case is not filed with the court in that time, you will typically lose the right to seek compensation for your losses. However, you can file the Baja Ranch Market accident injury lawsuit as soon as you and your Baja Ranch Market slip and fall lawyer are ready to proceed.
When You Need The Best Baja Ranch Market Slip And Fall Lawyer
The team at DTLA Law Group is dedicated to serving the needs of every personal injury victim. And to make that possible, we provide our expert legal services with no upfront payment required. Instead, we only get paid after getting you the settlement or verdict needed to pay your legal fees and other expenses due to your slip and fall injuries. And if we fail to win your case, you owe us nothing. There are no hidden fees or gimmicks. This is our straightforward and fair payment policy.
So please never feel alone or overwhelmed by the thought of a Baja Ranch Market accident injury lawsuit to secure the compensation that is owed you for your injuries and losses. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with DTLA Law Group today for your free consultation to determine if a Baja Ranch Market slip and fall lawsuit is the solution to your failures and medical debt caused by someone else’s negligence.