Honda Off Road Vehicle Class Action Lawsuit Attorney
Honda has expanded their recall on Talon 1000 ROVs, which were previously recalled in March 2022. On January 12, 2023, the company expanded the recall to include an additional 2,000 units of Honda Talon 1000s from model years 2019 to 2022 with the following model numbers:
- 2019 Talon 1000 S2
- 2020 Talon 1000 S2
- 2021 Talon 1000 S2
- 2020 Talon 1000 S4
- 2021 Talon 1000 S4
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, a defective part on the vehicle’s intake funnel can come loose and enter the engine, which will lead to sudden engine failure. This can cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle, thereby increasing the risk of a crash or other type of accident.
Honda has advised consumers to stop using the off-road vehicles immediately and to contact an authorized Honda Powersports dealer for a free inspection and repair. However, a free repair service won’t be of help to you if you’ve had an accident on a Honda Talon 1000. So far, 18 injuries have been reported, including a crash due to sudden loss of control. Victims in these situations may be entitled to various forms of compensation, such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and property damage. Our lawyers can advise you of your rights and legal options during a free case evaluation.
When the engine on at ROV suddenly fails, the driver and/or passenger is vulnerable to a number of injuries, including:
- Head trauma, such as skull fracture, concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back and neck injuries, including whiplash and spinal and cord damage
- Fractures in the hip, shoulder, knees, tailbone, and other parts of your body
- Joint dislocation, particularly in the knees, elbows, and shoulders
- Permanent paralysis / loss of function from nerve damage
- Puncture wounds, deep laceration, and bun injuries (that may lead to infection, scarring, etc.)
Any of these injuries, not to mental the emotional trauma of your accident, can leave you with substantial losses. You may be eligible for compensation from the manufacturer, but there are specific actions you will need to take, which we will cover in the next section.Steps You should Take after Your Accident
The steps you take right after an accident are critical to protecting your rights and ensuring that you are eligible for compensation from the manufacturer. Please follow these procedures if you’ve been injured from a defective Honda Talon 1000:
- Take photos or video of all your injuries, the damaged product, and the scene of your accident.
- Seek immediate treatment for your injuries.
- Report your accident to the manufacturer, but don’t agree to a free inspection / repair or a refund.
- Gather evidence to support your claim, like medical records, proof of lost wages, and statements from people that witnessed your accident.
- Reach out to a personal injury lawyer experienced in product liability cases.
Personal injury claims involving defective products are often settled through mass torts and class actions. Thus, it’s unsurprising that we’ve received a number of calls lately from people that want to know, “How can I join a class action if I’ve been injured from an accident on a Honda Talon 1000?”
Class actions allow many consumers with the same injuries to file a lawsuit together. Joining one is not difficult; just give us a call at our office and speak to a defective off-road vehicle class action lawsuit attorney.Help from a Defective Product Class Action Lawyer
The potential for an accident with off-road vehicles is high enough to begin with. When you add a mechanical defect into the mix, it’s more than likely that people will end up with serious injuries. Normandie Law Firm has experienced product liability lawyers that can fight for you and the compensation you deserve.
We never charge upfront under the Zero Fee Guarantee, so you can hire us for free. We only get paid by recovering your settlement award, and if we don’t win your case, you won’t be charged for any legal fees. Contact us 24/7 to speak with a defective product accident injury attorney.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Textron Off Road Vehicles Recall/p>
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Review 24/7