The C3 e-bikes by Gyoor are being recalled due to a serious defect that can cause the battery pack to ignite. So far, there have been two reports of smoke inhalation and burn injuries due to the battery packs igniting. Around 3,300 bikes are included in the recall, which can be identified by the model number: 10S4P. On the frame underneath the headlights, consumers can also look for a serial number beginning with 8300.
Gyoor has asked consumers to contact them directly for a new battery pack and to stop using the bikes until the new battery is installed. This remedy, however, is inadequate for anyone that’s had an accident already. If you’ve been injured by a defective battery pack on one of these bikes, please call us to learn about your rights and legal options.
A battery pack on an E-bike igniting without warning is an extremely dangerous event. Possible injuries include burns that can permanently damage the skin, muscles, bones, and nerve endings. Smoke inhalation is another possible injury, which can cause serious harm to your lungs, nasal passageways, eyes, and brain.
Your accident may also have left you with significant damage to your property. If there is any damage to your belongings, yard, house, etc., you can demand compensation for these losses along with the cost of treating your injuries. For more information on the compensation you are entitled to, contact our law firm.What You Should Do After Your Accident
As someone who has been injured by a defective product, it’s essential to take the proper steps right after your accident. Here are the actions we recommend to ensure that you have a strong case against the manufacturer:
At the moment, a class action claim or mass tort has not been established for this case, which is to be expected as it’s so early in the recall process. But a class action lawsuit is very likely, considering that’s how most of these cases are resolved. If you’re interested in exploring your legal options, including taking part in a class action lawsuit, simply reach out to us at our office and speak with a defective product injury lawyer.Contact us for a Free Case Evaluation
Any component that ignites on a vehicle can lead to catastrophic injuries for the user, and in many of these cases, the fault lies with the manufacturer. While laws are in place to protect consumers, the legal process is difficult for most injury victims to navigate on their own. Our law firm is here for you with the knowledge and experience you need to achieve justice in a defective product lawsuit.
As an accident victim, we will provide you with free legal services under the Zero Fee Guarantee. That means you can hire a product recall lawyer at no upfront cost, since our expenses are paid by the manufacturer. In the event we fail to recover your settlement, you won’t be billed for any legal fees.
A class action lawyer is waiting to speak with you, so please contact our law firm as soon as possible.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Bike USA Punisher Adult Cycling Helmets Recall Class Action Lawsuit
RadWagon 4 Electric Cargo Bikes Recall Class Action Lawsuit
King Song Electric Unicycles Recall Class Action Lawsuit Lawyers
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney