DR Power Pro Chipper Shredder Recall Class Action Lawsuit
DR Power Equipment is recalling around 2,100 units of the DR Power Pro XL401 Chipper Shredders, which were sold under model numbers CS35050BENR and CS35050BEN. The fin scroll on these shredders can fail and cause metal and other debris to fly out from the shredder’s hopper. This can lead to deep lacerations and other injuries for the user. The company is reaching out to all known customers, but you can also contact the company for a free repair kit or to schedule a free repair service.
If you or your loved one was injured by this chipper shredder, you may be entitled to monetary damages though a class action lawsuit or personal injury claim. To learn more about your rights and legal options, call us today and speak with a defective product accident injury lawyer.
With machines like chipper shredders, cuts are the biggest source of injury, especially when they penetrate the skin layers and cut through the bones, muscles, and nerves. But even “superficial” injuries can have serious consequences, most notably, tetanus and other potentially fatal infections. Aside from infections, you are also at risk of permanent scars and other types of disfigurement. This is why immediate medical attention is so important if you’ve been injured by this product. In addition, seeing a doctor will provide you with medical records, which are necessary for a compensation claim against the manufacturer.Steps to Take after an Accident
If you have been harmed by a recalled product, you must begin the process of gathering evidence and building a strong case as soon as possible. Here are the steps we recommend to all injury victims:
- If you can, use your phone to take photos of your injuries and the scene of the accident.
- Obtain written statements or contact information from anyone that witnessed the accident.
- Seek medical attention right away.
- Report your accident to the manufacturer, but refuse to give a recorded statement, and do not agree to accept anything as compensation (refund, repair service, etc.) until you’ve spoken with an attorney.
- Organize your medical records and other evidence, like proof of lost wages and statements from witnesses.
- Discuss your legal options with an experienced product recall lawyer.
Class action claims and mass torts are filed on behalf of many victims that were injured by the same individual or entity, like the manufacturer of a dangerous product. If you would like to initiate or join a class action on this case, please take a moment to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys. That way, you can have a clear understanding of the class action process and ensure that you are making the right choice for yourself and your loved ones.
The product liability lawyers of DTLA Law Group have spent decades in the recovery of compensation awards for accident victims throughout California. We are ready for the challenge of representing you and fighting for the compensation you deserve from the manufacturer.
At a time like this, adding to your financial burdens is the last thing we want to do. That’s why we operate under a Zero Fee Guarantee, which means you pay nothing for any of the work we do on your case. All our bills are paid by the manufacturer at the end of your case, and that’s only if we succeed in recovering your settlement.
For more information on suing a manufacturer for a product-related injury, contact us to schedule a free case review.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Power Tool Defect Attorney In California
Construction Tool Accident Attorney>
Power Drill Injury Attorney
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney