BLU3 issued a recall on December 22, 2022 for approximately 1,300 units of the Nomad Battery-Powered Tankless Diving System. The diving system’s compressor head may fracture, which can restrict the diver’s air flow and put them at risk of drowning. The recall affects diving systems with model numbers ending in 0000 to 2700, which can be located behind the battery door.
Customers have been advised to stop using the tankless systems immediately and to contact the manufacturer to verify that their item is part of the recall. If so, BLU3 is offering a free repair service at an authorized repair center.
If you or someone you know was injured by this product, you are entitled to much more than a free repair appointment. Based on your physical and mental injuries, you have a claim for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other monetary damages. For more information on suing the manufacturer for a defective product, schedule a free case review by contacting our office.
Drowning Accident Injuries from a Faulty Diving System
Losing the ability to breathe while underwater can have life-altering consequences, including long-term disability and death. Health issues that are common among drowning victims include:
Tragically, unintentional drownings account for around 4,000 deaths every year in the U.S., according to the CDC. If your loved one passed away due to restricted air flow issues with a tankless diving system, you may grounds to sue the manufacturer for your losses. Contact us today to speak with a wrongful death lawyer at our office.
What to Do After a Diving Accident
As you can see from the list of potential injuries, these are extremely serious accident, so you must see a doctor right away if you suffered respiratory distress or a drowning incident due to a BLU3 Tankless Diving System. Other steps you should take include:
How can I File a Class Action Lawsuit?
When many victims have been injured by the same individual or entity, they often join together to file a class action claim or mass tort. Currently, there is no class action on these cases, but it’s likely to happen in the upcoming months as we are contacted by more accident victims. To learn more about the class action process, along with any other options that are available to you, please reach out to us at our office.
Free Case Evaluation with a Product Recall Lawsuit Attorney
The health complications associated with a drowning accident can have severe consequences, including death. Manufacturers of diving equipment have the highest degree of responsibility to ensure that their products are safe. If you’ve been harmed from a recalled BLU3 tankless diving system, we can help you obtain the compensation you’re entitled to.
Recovering from an accident is costly, and adding to your financial burdens is the last thing we want to do. You will pay nothing upfront if you choose us to represent you, as we wait until the end of your case to receive payment. Furthermore, you won’t be responsible for any legal fees under the Zero Fee Guarantee if we don’t win your case. Contact us as soon as possible to speak with a product liability lawsuit attorney.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Diving Accident Injury Attorney
Scuba Diving Rental Accident Lawyers in California
Scuba Diving Defect Attorney
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney