Bedsure International Electric Blanket Recall Class Action Lawsuit
A recall on approximately 350,000 electric blankets and heating pads was issued by Bedsure International on March 9, 2023. The white digital controller on these products can malfunction and lead to injuries from overheating and igniting on fire. The electric blankets were sold in a variety of colors, including black, beige, blue, navy, red, and gray, either in solid colors or in a plaid pattern. Recalled model numbers are as follows: BS-HB5060, BS-HB6284, BS-HB7284, and BS-LV0A. In addition, the company is recalling electric heating pads under the following model numbers: BS-HP2422, BS-HP1224, and BS-HP2433.
Owners of these blankets and heating pads have been asked by the manufacturer to stop using the products immediately. Consumers can contact Bedsure International for a full refund, which may be acceptable if you were spared from a serious accident. If you’ve sustained an injury, on the other hand, your best option is to contact us for a free consultation on your rights and legal options. To learn about the compensation you may be owed by the manufacturer, please take some time to speak with one of our attorneys.
Fires have been associated with electric blankets for many years, and the responsibility falls on the manufacturer to compensate the consumer when there is a known defect that was caused during the manufacturing process. Keep in mind that there have been 137 reports so far of the blankets overheating, melting, burning, and catching fire.
Thermal burns are the most common injury in these situations, which can lead to permanent scars, infections, and loss of function due to nerve damage. If there is a fire, victims can also suffer from the effects of smoke inhalation, such as fainting, seizures, and carbon monoxide poisoning. Seeking medical attention immediately is the best way to prevent lifelong complications from your injuries.What to Do if You’ve been Burned by this Product
Your actions following an unsafe product accident will determine the strength of your case against the manufacturer. To protect your interests and secure the payment you are entitled to, please take these steps:
- Capture images of your injuries, the product in question, and the accident scene right away using your phone, tablet, etc.
- If you can, obtain contact information from witnesses so they can provide you with a statement.
- Get medical treatment right away to maximize your chances of recovery and document the level of harm you’ve suffered.
- Contact Bedsure International to report the accident, but say no if they offer a refund or ask you to return the product.
- Call us right away to determine the best course of action with guidance from a product liability lawsuit attorney.
Considering how soon this recall was announced, we are still in the process of talking to victims and investigating these incidents. However, a class action lawsuit is a high possibility when a recall involves 350,000 units of the same product. If you’re interested in exploring legal options like a class action claim, mass tort, or personal injury lawsuit, please give us a call as soon as possible. A product recall lawyer will be happy to answer your questions and help you initiate the legal process that’s right for you.Hire us at No Upfront Cost
With our Zero Fee Guarantee, you will receive free legal service for the entire duration of your case, no matter how long it takes to bring you justice. That way, you can hire an experienced recall lawyer right away and get started on a compensation claim against the manufacturer. The only way we get paid is by winning your case. If we don’t recover your payment, you will pay $0 and walk away with no responsibility for any legal fees.
You don’t have to suffer with the costs of a defective product injury when DTLA Law Group is by your side. We have the skill and experience to fight for your rights and bring you maximum payment for your injuries. We are available 24/7, so contact our office if you’re interested in a free case evaluation with one of our attorneys.
Other Pages on Our Website Related to This Topic
Monoprice Outdoor Cooking System Recall Class Action Lawsuit
SIMU Awning and Shutter Motors Recall Class Action Lawsuiut
Katadyn North America Optimus Gemini Portable Gas Stove Recall Class Action Lawsuit
Over $500 Million Recovered
for Our Clients
YOU Deserve the Best
Free Case Review 24/7
You Don’t Pay unless we win
By submitting this form, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages at anytime, which include hours outside of business hours (8:00 am PST – 9:00 pm PST). This is so that we may reach you as soon as possible in order to consult on your potential case.
– Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
– Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorneys
– Santa Maria Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
– Rialto Personal Injury Attorneys
– San Marcos personal injury attorneys
– Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyers
– Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys
– Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers
– Ontario personal injury lawyers
– Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Attorneys
– La Habra Personal Injury Lawyers
– Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
– Indio personal injury lawyers
– Irvine personal injury attorneys
– Glendale personal injury attorneys
– Highland personal injury attorneys
– Huntington Park personal injury lawyers
– Corona personal injury lawyers
– El Cajon personal injury attorneys
– Costa Mesa personal injury attorneys
– Compton personal injury lawyers
– Chino Personal Injury Attorneys
– Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys
– Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
– Bellflower Personal Injury Lawyers
– Anaheim personal injury lawyers
– Prisoner Personal Injury Attorney