California is home to a considerable number of people who love nature, being outdoors, and taking in all the beauty and unique landscapes the state has to offer. And one of the most popular ways to see the state and all its wonders is in a camper. But just like your daily driver, your RV, trailer, or camper needs some TLC and care. So every camper knows that having a Camping World location nearby is a huge benefit when something breaks or needs a repair.
There are just under two dozen Camping World locations in the state, including:
- 24901 Pico Canyon Rd, Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381
- 3700 Automall Dr, Anderson, CA 96007
- 14900 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
- 5065 Quinn Rd, Vacaville, CA 95688
- 13635 Sycamore Ave, San Martin, CA 95046
- 1175 S Mt Vernon Ave, Colton, CA 92324
- 1039 Orlando Ave, Roseville, CA 95661
- 3672 S Maple Ave, Fresno, CA 93725
- 5500 Wible Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313
- 4435 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677
- 26776 Encanto Dr, Menifee, CA 92585
- 27590 Jefferson Ave, Temecula, CA 92590
- 10717 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA 92503
- 252 W Yettner Rd, French Camp, CA 95231
- 7620 Copley Park Pl, San Diego, CA 92111
- 12438 Michigan Ave, Grand Terrace, CA 92313
- 3015 Harris Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313
- 5205 S Wheeler Ridge Rd SUITE A, Arvin, CA 93203
- 3051 Myers St, Riverside, CA 92503
- 1406 N Johnson Ave, El Cajon, CA 92020
These locations offer repair parts, camping-related gear, and the consumables needed for life in an RV. But many shoppers do not expect the significant number of Camping World slip and fall hazards and other safety risks in these stores. So beware of falling objects, trip and fall hazards, malfunctioning doors, and other issues that pose a severe risk to your safety and that of your loved ones shopping with you at Camping World.
If you have recently visited one of these locations and suffered an accident injury, the compassionate staff at DTLA Law Group is here to help you sort out the details of the incident and help you understand how to protect your rights. Many injuries create significant financial challenges for the victim, and without expert legal assistance, you could lose your right to seek the full and fair compensation you deserve. Contact our office 24/7 to speak to a Camping World accident injury lawyer and schedule a free consultation to discuss your claim in detail and determine if you have reason to file a Camping World slip and fall lawsuit or other personal injury lawsuits against Camping World.
Common Safety Concerns In Camping World Locations
Camping World stores across the state have massive inventories of everything from small fittings and parts to large RV tires, AC units, and camping furniture. That means shelves and racks piled high with items of all shapes, sizes, and weights. And it also means that patrons need to be aware of safety issues that could be anywhere from floor level nearly to the ceiling of these typically large stores. Some of the most common safety hazards you could encounter in a Camping World store include:
- Large items that are poorly stacked and could fall from overhead to injure you
- Small merchandise that has fallen from a rack or been dropped by another customer and could create a trip and fall or slip and fall hazard
- Liquid on the floor from the countless bottles and cartons of oil, cleaners, or drinks that have been damaged and are leaking
- Chemical burns from some of the more caustic cleaners, such as bleach or ammonia that, could be leaking
- Trip and fall hazards like hoses, electrical cords, or other items running across walkways
- Trash or litter on the floor
- Display chairs or tables that could be damaged and hazardous
- Sharp edges or corners on the display shelving, checkout counters, grills on display, or other equipment on the showroom floor
None of these issues sounds too hazardous here in a list, but the outcome can be tragic when you are not expecting them as you walk around a corner. It takes only a fraction of a second for you to slip and fall, trip and fall, or be injured by a falling object. And the worst part is that the accident could have been prevented if the Camping World staff had provided the necessary care to ensure the store was free of safety hazards.
Camping World Employees’ Duty Of Care
Duty of care is a legal term for the level of maintenance and upkeep that all business owners and their employees are required to provide to ensure the safety of guests or customers. The term might sound complicated., However, it is actually very simple. The care required is simply that which the average person would provide. For example, if you would mop up spilled water or move an electrical cord so it is not running across a walkway, then you have the right to expect the Camping World staff to provide the same level of care. In short, most of these acts are nothing more than common sense.
Camping World staff are also required to perform routine inspections of the store to locate any safety hazards and correct them or mark them to alert customers of the increased risk. These two very easy tasks are all that are needed to eliminate the causes of most Camping World accident injuries and countless Camping World accident injury lawsuits.
When the staff fails to meet these basic levels of care, they are negligent in their duty of care. In addition, if that negligence causes a customer to suffer a Camping World accident injury, the company could be facing a lawsuit. While Camping World slip and fall lawsuits are the most common, there are many other Camping World accident injury lawsuits filed each year. Your Camping World accident injury lawyer will evaluate the details of your incident and advise you if you have reason to file a lawsuit against Camping World for your injuries and losses.
How Much Is A Camping World Accident Injury Lawsuit Worth?
The value of each personal injury lawsuit is determined independently by calculating the losses and damages suffered by the victim. You will work closely with the DTLA Law Group legal team to establish all the expenses to include in your claim, such as:
- Medical expenses related to the injuries suffered in Camping World
- Legal fees for your Camping World accident injury lawsuit
- The value of any personal property damaged in the injury incident
- Your lost income due to the injuries you suffered
If the injuries you suffered were severe and required a lengthy recovery time, you could also include compensation to represent your pain and suffering. Your DTLA Law Group Camping World accident injury lawyer will provide you with a suitable amount based on their expertise and previous cases of a similar nature.
Injuries Suffered By Camping World Accident Victims
It is very sad to think that most of the senseless injury accidents occurring in Camping World stores could be avoided and save customers from these painful and often costly injuries:
- Spinal cord damage
- Facial injuries to the skin, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, or teeth
- Head injuries, including a skull fracture, concussion, brain hemorrhage or contusion, or other traumatic brain injuries
- Broken or fractured bones
- Dislocated joints or damage to joint tissue
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds often include damage to internal organs or internal bleeding
- Soft tissue or nerve damage
Any of these injuries have the potential to alter the rest of the victim’s life due to excessive medical debt, pain, and a loss of quality of life. Victims also often endure emotional trauma, increased stress, and depression due to the injuries suffered in a Camping World accident.
When Can I File My Camping World Accident Injury Lawsuit?
As a personal injury victim, you have the right to file your claim against Camping World at any time within the first two years after the incident. It is helpful to understand that the sooner you contact DTLA Law Group for a free consultation and evaluation of your case, the quicker you will know if a Camping World accident injury lawsuit will provide you the financial relief you need from medical and other expenses created by your injuries.
Hiring The Best Camping World Accident Injury Lawyer
Taking on the corporate legal team from Camping World by yourself will likely be frustrating and fruitless. Most personal injury victims know they need quality legal representation. But they also know that the upfront cost of these services could be out of their budget. That is why the team at DTLA Law Group handles all cases with no upfront legal fees or expenses. We only get paid after winning your case and delivering the settlement or verdict funds needed to pay your medical and legal expenses.
In addition, if we fail to win your case and get you the money we believe you deserve for your losses and injuries, you owe us nothing. So there is never any financial risk when you work with our experts. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with DTLA Law Group today to get the answers you need immediately and schedule your free consultation with a skilled and dedicated Camping World accident injury lawyer. Soon you will have the peace of mind of knowing if a Camping World accident injury lawsuit will provide the solution you need to your financial hardships.